Xbox.com Profiles UPDATED!

Metalic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Go look at your xbox.com profile. Loads faster and looks alittle slicker IMO

Small friends list viewable.

last games played no longer on Gamercard but on moving slider

Hmm. I don't know if I like this very much. It doesn't show my recently played game all at once, just has that scroll feature. Seems too small too, like it doesn't take up the whole page. And no more recent achievements =[

Any reason why they did this?

Pretty slick looking.
I'm not sure yet though if I like this, or the older better.
The other one was pretty simple and easy to use.
This one seems harder to use but maybe I'll get used to it after a little while.

instead of just your profile, now its your profile for 1/4 of the page and then a bunch of fuckng advertisements. it sucks.

edit: and we pay 50 dollars a year for this

Also, you can now use the Friends of Friends feature on the website. Pretty good for if you want to see if anyone's active on the CAG gaming groups.

I don't really like having to scroll through multiple pages to see who is online on my friend's list.

[quote name='dank']instead of just your profile, now its your profile for 1/4 of the page and then a bunch of fuckng advertisements. it sucks.

edit: and we pay 50 dollars a year for this[/QUOTE]

umm no, this is free ... remember there's silver members as well.

[quote name='hollowfreak']umm no, this is free ... remember there's silver members as well.[/quote]

last time i logged into xbox live i was bombarded with mcdonalds advertisements...

This friends list multiple page thing is getting more and more IRRITATING. They really need to change that back, it's idiotic.

There is nothing wrong with vertical scrolling in a browser, it's what they are made for!!!!!

bread's done
Back