xbox.com THQ sale

[quote name='perfectsil']Darksiders 1 for 9.99 and saints row 3 for $29.99, these are sale prices?[/QUOTE]
Personally I think Darksiders 1 is a decent price. I missed out on black Friday and I don't see them in stock anywhere else besides on Amazon for $15+ brand new.

[quote name='perfectsil']Darksiders 1 for 9.99 and saints row 3 for $29.99, these are sale prices?[/QUOTE]

I would consider Darksiders 1 at 10 a deal. Even used, it doesn't get below 15 often, even on Steam.

[quote name='ChuckInKC']I would consider Darksiders 1 at 10 a deal. Even used, it doesn't get below 15 often, even on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Except it was just in the Humble THQ Bundle where you could get it for $1 along with Red Faction Armageddon, Metro 2033, and all three Company of Heroes games. If you paid a little under $6 you also got Saint's Row the Third, Titan's Quest, and Warhammer 40K Dawn of War GotY.

Darksiders 1 is a fantastic game, and well worth 10 bucks. I recommend everyone pick it up if you don't already own a copy. Very good game.

[quote name='SScorpio']Except it was just in the Humble THQ Bundle where you could get it for $1 along with Red Faction Armageddon, Metro 2033, and all three Company of Heroes games. If you paid a little under $6 you also got Saint's Row the Third, Titan's Quest, and Warhammer 40K Dawn of War GotY.[/QUOTE]

That's the PC price. $10 for console game is a decent price. It's like when Metro 2033 was $10 for the Games on Demand. PC price normally when on sale is like $3-$5. I would have gotten it at that if I didn't already own it on PC.

[quote name='goku31389']NEXUIZ....I heard was a pretty good game and for 200 points.....MEH WHY NOT?? lol[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for Nexuiz. It's basically Unreal Tournament 99 but with consumable Mutators as a gameplay hook. There's nothing quite like grabbing a rocket launcher and turning Pogo on, making everyone bounce up and down like an idiot for a minute or two. I've had a blast deathmatching with my buddy. At 200MSP you really can't go wrong.

Please don't bring the PC argument into the console sales. It makes no sense. I don't go in the STEAM sales and talk about how crappy a PC port is for certain games. See what I did there? Unnecessary.

[quote name='ChuckInKC']I would consider Darksiders 1 at 10 a deal. Even used, it doesn't get below 15 often, even on Steam.[/QUOTE]
I've seen Darksiders (PC) go on sale for $5 several times at various stores over the past year. But I've never seen the Xbox version of the game for this cheap, so if that's your platform of choice, then it's a great price.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Please don't bring the PC argument into the console sales. It makes no sense. I don't go in the STEAM sales and talk about how crappy a PC port is for certain games. See what I did there? Unnecessary.[/QUOTE]

I agree although your example is not the same thing as comparing the price.

SR3 season pass at 800 points. I might go for that, I 1000g the vanilla version... not really wanting to buy a copy of the full package.

[quote name='Kaltic']I agree although your example is not the same thing as comparing the price.[/QUOTE]

They had this same price last month. Also Best Buy had the physical game on sale for this price for an entire week back in the spring.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Wasn't darksiders five bucks at best buy a while ago?[/QUOTE]

I remember that one, it was that weird pre-order for Darksider 1 when Darksider 2 was just starting it's pre-order campaign.

[quote name='usrevenge']$10 for saints 3 season pass doesn't seem to bad but idk what it comes with.[/QUOTE]

5$ if you have target BF cards.

[quote name='usrevenge']$10 for saints 3 season pass doesn't seem to bad but idk what it comes with.[/QUOTE]
It comes with the three mission DLC packs and one of the many (something like 20?) cosmetic car/outfit packs. The DLC missions are very brief-- I polished off all three of them and the 300 gamerscore in one night's sitting. $10 was an okay price; they're definitely not worth more than that.

Darksiders 1 is routinely $5 on Steam and Amazon (PC). I purchased it for $5 over a year ago on Steam.

I might bite on the SR3 season pass, just started that game, and 800 points for the three packs, even if they're short, might be worthwhile. It's all of 40 points less than buying the three packs themselves (and the cosmetic extras it comes with are practically worthless).

Does the Season Pass only have the three packs or does it also include everything that is in the Complete? Can I just download from the Complete and play using my vanilla?

[quote name='SScorpio']Except it was just in the Humble THQ Bundle where you could get it for $1 along with Red Faction Armageddon, Metro 2033, and all three Company of Heroes games. If you paid a little under $6 you also got Saint's Row the Third, Titan's Quest, and Warhammer 40K Dawn of War GotY.[/QUOTE]

I kept looking through the XBOX dashboard and couldn't find the link for the humble bundle.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']How much was the DarkSiders II season pass prior to this sale?[/QUOTE]

based on gamestops price for DS2 season pass, I am guessing $20, so you save 600MSpoint which is what, $7? meh not as good as a sale as I thought but still it's probably the cheapest you will see this dlc on console.

Yeah, even if the 3 parts go 50% off themselves separately it'd only be $1 less. I just wasn't sure if this was a $20 or $15 pass normally. I'm going to bite in any case, just picked the game up on BF. With Target points its not a bad deal anyway.

[quote name='OregonDealz']5$ if you have target BF cards.[/QUOTE]

I have a Target BF Card but it's still showing as $10 for me :oldman:

Please stop with the girl math, it only makes things unnecessarily dumb and complicated.

[quote name='Kerig']I have a Target BF Card but it's still showing as $10 for me :oldman:

Please stop with the girl math, it only makes things unnecessarily dumb and complicated.[/QUOTE]

Sorry oldman, guess you got jipped at Target on BF, because it only cost me 10$ for 1600 points. If ya dont like my comments there is an ignore button. Use it.

[quote name='GaMeReVX']The Humble Bundle was a bundle for Windows on Steam. No bundle on Xbox sadly.
http://www.humblebundle.com/[/QUOTE]

1339790277539.jpg

[quote name='cheesefinder']is metro 2033 for 10$ worth it? i'd rather have a physical copy but haven't seen it that low on 360 ever.[/QUOTE]

It was actually $10 on GoD just a couple months ago as well, but yes its worth it.

[quote name='bloodlinejake']I've been interested in METRO for awhile. Anybody recommend it?[/QUOTE]

I do its so awesome once you finish it and then think of it as a whole its so good

[quote name='bloodlinejake']I've been interested in METRO for awhile. Anybody recommend it?[/QUOTE]

I would definitely recommend it. It's challenging and has a great atmosphere. For 10 bucks its a steal. Although you can get it for the pc free. I have never played the pc version and don't know what specs it takes. I paid 10$ for the Xbox version to play it again. Hope that's helpful.

bread's done
Back