Xbox Controller S $19.99 new at Surplus Computers

If you go to their brick and mortar store, they are $14.99. I was there for another reason today, saw them, and picked one up.

It was only a matter of time before the XBox items started being clearanced to make space for the 360.

Well until recently I hadn't seen any deals nearly this good, and the official stuff never drops until the companies left the console for dead. I'm good playing on my XBox for another year though so all the better.

Might be time for me to pick up another controller since one of my current ones has wire problems.

They also have some good prices on computers. I bought a P4, 3 ghz, 512 mb, 80 gb hd from them for around $500 a couple of months ago.

I've had bad experiences ordering from Surplus Computers. Bought some computer parts from them about two years ago, and one of the motherboards was dead. Had a real hastle contacting customer service about a return, then when they finally gave me a return number and I shipped it back, they never replaced it or gave me a refund. Three times when I called about it and mentioned my return number, THEY HUNG UP ON ME! Had to go through a huge fiasco for months. Very very poor customer service. I might have been an exception, but I would not deal with them ever again.

bread's done
Back