Xbox elite RE5 bundle for $359 and pro for $249

walterj13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TH']Does anyone know if MS is still flushing out non-Jasper Xbox 360 Pros?[/quote]
I believe that there were so many non-Jaspers during the holiday season that most stores have an over-abundance in the non-Jasper pros.

Since the 'redesigned' Holiday Arcade (with the 256MB console memory) and the RE5 Bundle are brand new, the Jasper is included in both.

This deal also includes free 3-5 day shipping. If you have the access, this deal is also good on the Dell EPP Site which gets you an extra 7% off. You DO pay sales tax though.

ALSO... the Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Limited Edition Bundle PS3 is 50 bucks off ($450) and also available on the Dell EPP site.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='walterj13']what is EPP?[/quote]

Employee Purchase Program. If the place where you work (or go to school) has a relationship with Dell, you will usually get access to their discount site which has a flat 7% off of everything.

Many sites do this, Apple, Levono, Panasonic, Sony, etc., but the discount varies.

[quote name='clatu6']Employee Purchase Program. If the place where you work (or go to school) has a relationship with Dell, you will usually get access to their discount site which has a flat 7% off of everything.

Many sites do this, Apple, Levono, Panasonic, Sony, etc., but the discount varies.[/QUOTE]

how would I check if my school participates?

bread's done
Back