Xbox ESPN MLB 2K5 $19.99

I don't see how this qualifies as a deal, just because EBgames.com has it incorrectly listed as an anti-deal. They will fix it in time for release.

[quote name='guessed']I don't see how this qualifies as a deal, just because EBgames.com has it incorrectly listed as an anti-deal. They will fix it in time for release.[/quote]

Have you even consider that is mispriced? :idea:

I'd imagine the game's supposed to be 19.99, but you all can act "shocked" when it's announced, or something. Weird.

[quote name='KAR10'][quote name='guessed']I don't see how this qualifies as a deal, just because EBgames.com has it incorrectly listed as an anti-deal. They will fix it in time for release.[/quote]

Have you even consider that is mispriced? :idea:[/quote]

In order for me to properly respond, your question must be more coherent than that. I don't know what you are asking.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='KAR10'][quote name='guessed']I don't see how this qualifies as a deal, just because EBgames.com has it incorrectly listed as an anti-deal. They will fix it in time for release.[/quote]

Have you even consider that is mispriced? :idea:[/quote]

In order for me to properly respond, your question must be more coherent than that. I don't know what you are asking.[/quote]

:roll: :arrow:

Let's clear some things up.

For one thing, it was never announced that ESPN MLB would be $19.99 as far as I know. I'm sure that it will release as $19.99, but it has not yeet been announced.

Second, KAR10, that post really didn't make sense.

Third... well I don't really have a third, but my other two points were really good.

let's clear some more things up....

First, All Shaq-fuing 2k5s are 19.99 retail
Second, This will be the retail price for ESPN videogames for a couple of years at least.
Third, Ebgames.com likes to screw up prices so we'll have a hundred...

ALL GAMES 1 CENT AT EBGAMES.COM posts.

they just like doing that,

Fourth, welcome to CAG, KAR10.

bread's done
Back