Xbox Flight stick question...

ManChowder

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I recently picked up Crimson Skies(XB) and I'm planning on grabbing copies of Heroes of the Pacific(Xbox) and Blazing Angels(also for xbox when it comes out next year).

Anyways I cannot get used to playing flight games on a gamepad and would love to use some sort of flightstick, but I'm having trouble finding one. The only xbox stick I've found still being sold in the US is the Pelican Tomahawk, but I've seen complaints about not being able to program that thing properly.
The other possible option would be if there was a way to adapt a PC flight stick to the xbox.... not sure if anything like that exists.

So I guess my question is does anyone here have any tips on how I can use a flightstick on xbox, or any positive reviews of the pelican Tomahawk(xbox)?
any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']http://cgi.ebay.com/ThrustMaster-To...ryZ41017QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

that's what ya want. I used to have one, actually i used to have about 12. They used to be around 120 bucks each when i was selling them like wildfire on ebay. I had one like i mentioned, excellent stick, really responsive and programing it is not a tought thing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I actually stumbled upon that auction last night. I'm sure the quality is great but $60 plus shipping($12) is just too much for me. Plus it states that it is the controller only, the box and all other contents are gone.
I might bite at this if this were an in-store deal or from a major retailer, but I know that these are hard to come by... bummer.

thanks for the info though.

go check eb's. sometimes they leave older accessories lying around, or put them up high and they sit around forever. That's how i got mine, and they where a measily 4 bucks with all the clearencing prices it got.

bread's done
Back