Xbox For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayWolf323

Banned
the xbox has a Philips drive and is in perfect working condition

I also have a logitech wireless precision controller for it in addition to the controller S that came with it

other things

xbox dvd kit
halo 2 planatronics headset

am looking for money (via paypal prefered) but also looking for the Star Ocean 2 guide

so please post offers here or PM them to me :)

oh and on the harddrive are all the halo 2 maps already downloaded

Xbox + wires and controls but no games? I mean, what would these be worth to you? And if you have no prices in mind..what about a want list? :/

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Any chance you'd split it up? id love a controller.[/QUOTE]

depends on how much you offer (assuming we're talking about the wireless)

[quote name='Meshuggah27']I would buy this xbox to softmod it. Hows 80 bucks?[/QUOTE]

hmm maybe, am hoping to sell it as a bundle but I'll keep this in mind

[quote name='Follandboy']Can you check my tradelist for just the xbox?
PM me if you see anything.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

sorry didn't see anything

hmm have been thinking about a bundle price so $250 for all of it? how does that sound people? and will only ask for $7.70 for shipping ^_^ (cost for flat rate box priority with USPS)

[quote name='starmask2k3']would u go 150shipped and are u looking for trades[/QUOTE]

well $150 sounds good, but not for all of it

[quote name='GrayWolf323']well $150 sounds good, but not for all of it[/QUOTE]

200shipped

[quote name='GrayWolf323']hmm little low, how does $225 sound?[/QUOTE]

that's sounds good but who's sending first and can u wait 2-3 weeks and u have pics

[quote name='starmask2k3']that's sounds good but who's sending first and can u wait 2-3 weeks and u have pics[/QUOTE]

would prefer you to, I know I have no feedback here yet (though ecofreak could leave some if he wanted, I'll IM him about that)

I will get pics, it all depends on my dad's mood when I ask to borrow his digicam

if not I'll just take a few with my webcam on my desktop, though they won't be as good quality

btw do you have AIM so we can chat more easily about this?

[quote name='GrayWolf323']would prefer you to, I know I have no feedback here yet (though ecofreak could leave some if he wanted, I'll IM him about that)

I will get pics, it all depends on my dad's mood when I ask to borrow his digicam

if not I'll just take a few with my webcam on my desktop, though they won't be as good quality

btw do you have AIM so we can chat more easily about this?[/QUOTE]

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back