Xbox Kinect Sensor $100 + GET $30 GC - Target BM

scottman

CAGiversary!
Target is running a 3 day sale starting today, with the xbox kinect sensor on sale for $100 with a free $20 GC.
You can also stack the $10 GC with $50 purchase coupon in this thread to make it $30 worth of gift cards.
I don't think it is YMMV, it should all just ring up normally. Ad shows version with just kinect adventures, but my stores only had the fruit ninja/gunstringers/kinect adventures bundle, which was a plus. Didn't know those were still being sold. Can also stack the various $5 off $50 or $8 off $80 register coupons if you have any.

Amazon also seems to be running a $20 GC with purchase deal, but not for the 3 game bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really thought Kinect would hit $50-$75 new during Black Friday...very disappointed it didnt.

Anyway thanks OP, still a little too much for my blood

Yeah, if amazon is not just matching target, maybe that means MS is pushing this and might cut the price soon. Would expect to see a deal at bestbuy though. Or maybe target is just clearing the old bundle and amazon followed. Kinect is overdue for a new bundle at least.

Great deal. I used the 5 dollars off 50 along with the 10 dollar gift card coupon,combined the 50$ coupon from the black ops vita deal i had lying around for a grand total of $49.98 out of pocket. I received $30 dollars in gift cards back and my store only had the 3 game kinect available which made the deal a little bit sweeter.

bread's done
Back