Xbox Live 12+1 Month card for 39.99 at CC(not included in CC weekly topic)

TyranT

CAGiversary!
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Micr...38276/catOid/-13861/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

It was in the weekly ad when I looked through it today and for some reason the creator of the topic for the weekly ads didn't have this in it and I though it was the best deal this week! I decided to make this topic to save some people 10 dollars!

And it works online too, free shipping on orders 25 dollars and up and you can do an in store pickup too.

Oh and to the Mods You can delete my topic after the other guy adds it into his post, but for now I just couldn't sit idle as this deal went by some CAGs.

But that was online only though unless you lived in the Dallas Fort Worth area because they had some type of new system they were trying out for pick ups in that area. And plus the shipping basically killed the deal.

[quote name='TyranT']But that was online only though unless you lived in the Dallas Fort Worth area because they had some type of new system they were trying out for pick ups in that area. And plus the shipping basically killed the deal.[/quote]
Ooooh alright, my bad

And if you have the Xbox Live Diamond Card you can get 10% off too! Makes it $36 in store with the card

Makes me wish my Diamond card would come in through the mail..
(-_-)
I signed up for it a while a go now.. :(

[quote name='theeipi']I will PM someone the code for one for $42.
If interested, send me a PM.[/quote]

Or we could go to circuit city and get it for $2 cheaper????

[quote name='jimbo12457']Or we could go to circuit city and get it for $2 cheaper????[/quote]
Only if you have no sales tax, pay 0 for gas, and your time is worth nothing.

[quote name='theeipi']Only if you have no sales tax, pay 0 for gas, and your time is worth nothing.[/quote]

Well I dont know how much time and gas it takes you to order something online......

but i live in NH where there is no sales tax, so I didnt factor that in

bread's done
Back