Xbox Live 12 month + 1600 Microsoft Points $45.99 + tax at MS Store

Damn that's a nice deal. Too bad already bought the 12 months+5 extra games. I think that one was the better deal of the two, but this is one is great if you didn't want any of the games.

I'm in it for the points since I already have a few golds. Usually just sell them to friends anyway. Thanks for the post.

[quote name='Raider']Is this a digital email code or an actual card sent in the mail?[/QUOTE]

Codes are sent via email (waited about 30 mins. after order)

In for one. I held off with the other discounted xbox live renewals on amazon and such, but this is too good to pass up.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Thanks OP. Bought 3 - 1 for me, 2 for friends. Looks like I'll be getting the new CoD maps after all. :D[/QUOTE]how? says limit 1 per customer.

These sales would tempt me if I didn't always seem to get that $1 for 1 month offer every time my subscription nears the end....

[quote name='dragonjud']Codes are sent via email (waited about 30 mins. after order)[/QUOTE]

This revelation is making it tough as nails for me to resist biting.

edit: Bit. Thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. My brother is on the edge of buying a 360, he's a PC only guy now. I'll sell it to him when he gets his 360. If he doesn't I'll add it to my stock pile of points cards for when my son or I need points/gold renewal.

Great deal! In for one.
tyuioiuyhghjk
Thanks op.

Thanks! I did this deal about 3 or 4 hours ago and I still haven't gotten an email. It still says In Process. Anyone else having this problem? Oh well, I'm going to bed. Fingers crossed it's gone through once I wake up. Then I can get I Am Alive!

[quote name='EZgamer85']Thanks! I did this deal about 3 or 4 hours ago and I still haven't gotten an email. It still says In Process. Anyone else having this problem? Oh well, I'm going to bed. Fingers crossed it's gone through once I wake up. Then I can get I Am Alive![/QUOTE]

Thanks OP. Still waiting on mine as well although mines only been about an hour and a half or 2 hours. I'll chalk it up to it being middle of the night and hope I'm good to go when I wake up. Thanks again.

This should make up for the unfortunate amount of ME3 Spectre packs I was suckered* into buying.

*Too addicted to getting new stuff and lazy to actually do something for it.

Great Deal just waiting for the email but i would buy this if i needed more but my gold was expiring soon so its not that bad at all :)

[quote name='impostor71']I just renewed this past November. Can I still buy this code to add on another year to my Live sub?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it will stack and kick in when your current 12 month subscription expires.

[quote name='BellardB']Does anyone know if the Microsoft points are US region locked?[/QUOTE]

They are locked to North America

[quote name='locolukah']Yes, it will stack and kick in when your current 12 month subscription expires.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the info. I picked up 1 to stack. Great deal!

I ended up ordering a 2nd one since I figured if/when a new console comes out, the membership will transfer like it did with the original Xbox. 9 years strong on XBL. lol

What is up with this XBOX live cards sale. Everyone is selling them like creazy. I meant all retailers online and in store ( The prices vary but they are arrond $26- $36. Make me realy wonder if this is Microsoft way to increasy their subscription mass or may be they have some other ideas to charge for memebership in near future. I am realy wonder now.

Bit on it. Got the code in about an hour, just in time before the DOTW concludes and was able to get Stacking and Costume Quest with the points.

bread's done
Back