Xbox Live 12 month card $45.99 from Amazon

=\ I know the price went up but it's still not registering in my head that a 12 month card for 45.99 is a deal

Yikes, I'm glad I stocked up on cards a few months ago now.

[quote name='zeldaking']+ $2 shipping[/QUOTE]

ruhroh! That means *gasp* it is, $42.

Nope. Not doing it. I'd rather pay $45.99 and get free shipping.

[quote name='rayne117']ruhroh! That means *gasp* it is, $42.

Nope. Not doing it. I'd rather pay $45.99 and get free shipping.[/QUOTE]

I love you.

Even with Newegg's tax in my state, the card is still a buck cheaper at $44.92.

The point was the card was not $40, but $42.

Shy of these being $35 or less, it's a waste of a thread posting. I bought 3 cards for $29.99 each less than 3 months ago, and I see no reason there won't continue to be offers for $35 or less in the coming months. In fact, if you buy COD: Black Ops at Target, you can buy 12 Months of Gold for $29.99. Now THAT'S a deal! ;)

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']Shy of these being $35 or less, it's a waste of a thread posting. I bought 3 cards for $29.99 each less than 3 months ago, and I see no reason there won't continue to be offers for $35 or less in the coming months. In fact, if you buy COD: Black Ops at Target, you can buy 12 Months of Gold for $29.99. Now THAT'S a deal! ;)[/QUOTE]

No...the $19.99 cards at Target when Halo Reach launched. Now THAT'S a deal! ;)

[quote name='kataztrophik']No...the $19.99 cards at Target when Halo Reach launched. Now THAT'S a deal! ;)[/QUOTE]

You're right! I forgot about those. Then again, didn't Target refuse to sell them at lot of the stores, or if they did sell them they immediately took down the sign advertising that they were $19.99 (claimed it was a pricing error, but honored the price to the select few that attempted to buy them)?

bread's done
Back