Xbox Live 12-Month Card Question

The only way to get it to work is to actually use the card on a 360 to update your account, THEN transfer it back to a regular xbox.

[quote name='reibeatall']The only way to get it to work is to actually use the card on a 360 to update your account, THEN transfer it back to a regular xbox.[/QUOTE]

You can't transfer accounts back to the original Xbox .

You would have to recover your account onto a 360 , and use the new code on the 360 .

There's not a way to recover an account on an Original Xbox .

Actually the original xbox has an account recovery option but nowhere to redeem prepaid codes. I was using my gamertag on my original even after recovering it to my friend's 360 to use it at his house (and so that he could get into Gold account only stuff on Live) I didn't even need to recover my tag back to my original afterwards.

In theory if you recover your tag to someone's 360 and redeem the code to your gamertag there it *should* extend your time even while playing on your original xbox. Never did that myself so I'm not 100% certain because I got my own 360 before my paid up time expired so use at your own risk.

bread's done
Back