Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Card - $39.99 w/ FS - Buy.com

[quote name='tranceFusion']Can I just buy a few of these? Like, can I just add 3 of them to my account and not worry about paying for 3 years?[/QUOTE]

You're able to add up to 2-3 years at a time with codes from cards like these.

[quote name='tranceFusion']Can I just buy a few of these? Like, can I just add 3 of them to my account and not worry about paying for 3 years?[/QUOTE]

Not through this offer: Limit one per customer.

[quote name='Thrinn']You're able to add up to 2-3 years at a time with codes from cards like these.[/QUOTE]

Specifically, it is up to 36 months that you can have pre-paid on your Xbox LIVE Gold.

argh if only amazon would match. i definitely need a new subscription soon, but i would much rather spend my built up amazon credit on it rather then real money.

[quote name='y2jasper']argh if only amazon would match. i definitely need a new subscription soon, but i would much rather spend my built up amazon credit on it rather then real money.[/QUOTE]

i have the $10 credit towards a 12 month card for buying a fable 3 about a week ago. if only amazon would match. i don't think they will, since they probably offered thousands of those $10 codes.

[quote name='frpilot']i have the $10 credit towards a 12 month card for buying a fable 3 about a week ago. if only amazon would match. i don't think they will, since they probably offered thousands of those $10 codes.[/QUOTE]

unless im mistaken, i think that promo is only $10 off the downloadable code, which never goes below $60.

bread's done
Back