Xbox LIVE 12-Month Gold Card for $39.96 ($3.33/Month)

ChangeOfFate

CAG Veteran
My Xbox LIVE Gold was running out soon. My wife ordered one of these for me as a surprise, so she deserves the credit for the deal. The deal is still active and it's a good idea to pick up for anyone needing to renew soon!

Walmart.com

Hope this helps. Happy Gaming.

Edit #1: Some people have had trouble adding it into their cart on IE. Once they used Google Chrome, they were able to successfully add it to their cart and check out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jpm804']i just hate how they charge tax on it.. hoping amazon price matches soon[/QUOTE]
It's been this price on walmart.com for over a week so I doubt they'll match. Judging by how poor their prices were this holiday I wouldn't be surprised if they raise their price.

[quote name='Raven6009']It's been this price on walmart.com for over a week so I doubt they'll match. Judging by how poor their prices were this holiday I wouldn't be surprised if they raise their price.[/QUOTE]

I submitted a price match to Amazon a week ago, so I think you're right. They don't give a crap.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Yep[/QUOTE]

No need to be a jerk. I searched the forums afterwards and only saw ONE posting. Relax.

Just picked one up. Thanks OPs.

We'd all rather have people posting deals than not. There's nothing wrong with a repost. We appreciate the effort.

Keep your attitude to yourself, Carrot.

Anybody else get screwed by Wal-Mart on this?

I ordered on 12/19 for $40, then today get an email saying that the item has been "damaged in transit". Go back to the website to re-order, surprise, it's suddenly back up to $60! You're telling me that (1) a plastic CARD got unusably damaged, and (2) they didn't have ANY other Live cards to give me as a replacement?

Seems mighty suspicious. I've had Toys R Us pull this same crap on me.

bread's done
Back