Xbox Live 13 Month --- $38.99 (Buy.com)

I've got the recurring subscription to Xbox Live. Maybe I've been getting ripped! :( If I bought this, could I use it to just extend my subscription for 13 months? I assume that's how it works.

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']I've got the recurring subscription to Xbox Live. Maybe I've been getting ripped! :( If I bought this, could I use it to just extend my subscription for 13 months? I assume that's how it works.[/QUOTE]
Holy crap, yes you're getting ripped! I think Live is, what, $7/month?! With this, it comes out to about ~$3/month. Yea, just get the card, type it in on your Live account, and they'll have you good for 13 months. Since you're doing reoccurring, when that card runs out, and you haven't already put another in, they automatically charge you $7/month again.

BTW, having your credit card on Live is a pain in the ass to get off, I know. Took me a month. :(

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']I've got the recurring subscription to Xbox Live. Maybe I've been getting ripped! :( If I bought this, could I use it to just extend my subscription for 13 months? I assume that's how it works.[/QUOTE]
Never pay full price for Xbox Live. There's always some deal out there that makes it cheaper than going through a recurring sub.

bread's done
Back