Xbox Live 13 Month Subscription Card $38.99 at Buy.com

[quote name='bearcatjosh']Is there any way of knowing how long this deal lasts?[/quote]
Not really. Personally, I wouldn't put it off more than a couple days, just to be safe.

[quote name='bearcatjosh']Is there any way of knowing how long this deal lasts?[/quote]
Not really but this is pretty much their price for this it moves around a little bit but not too much. Just check the link below for proof. I posted this a few months ago. It needed a repost though.

original post

[quote name='Megaten']Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but aren't they also having a promo going on right now where if you buy a 12 month subscription, you get the XBLA game Heavy Weapon for free? That on top of the already low price makes it an even better purchase (if so).[/QUOTE]

Please post the details if that is true... I sure hadn't heard about it yet.

[quote name='Megaten']Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but aren't they also having a promo going on right now where if you buy a 12 month subscription, you get the XBLA game Heavy Weapon for free? That on top of the already low price makes it an even better purchase (if so).[/quote]
I've never heard that before. Where did you hear that?

[quote name='Megaten']Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but aren't they also having a promo going on right now where if you buy a 12 month subscription, you get the XBLA game Heavy Weapon for free? That on top of the already low price makes it an even better purchase (if so).[/quote]
Having finally gotten around to try the demo recently, and liking what I saw, I'd like to hear more about this too....

[quote name='typeRJ']sweet! in for two. my subscription and my bro's just expired two weeks ago. thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

is ur sig RYU do they have a KEN one
and thankz OP my XB is ending in july

Dammit, in for one, except I was in a hurry and forgot to switch it to free shipping. At least I didn't forget to use GCO :p I'm gonna miss GCO....

It looks like the free Heavy Weapon offer expired on Apr 25 2008:

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=630651

Alright, forgive my ignorance, but how do I actually use Google Checkout? I signed up for a new account, went to Buy.com, got all the way up to the cart and the checkout point...but it doesn't register my $10 off.

I've never been able to get GCO to work, so I've never used it. Am I missing something? Please help.

Otherwise, excellent deal.

WATSU- U have to register with Google checkout through buy.com when you get to the check out page it asks you on the left hadn side of the screen to register.

I had registered on gco page before I realized that it had to be done through their page, but then I canceled it and re registered through Buy.com.

I ordered mine on Thursday and I still haven't recieved shipping confirmation yet, has this shipped for anyone else? My live is about to expire very very soon.

score, I just got one as well for $28.99. The 5% off coupon from the bottom of page 1 will not work with this, I had to remove that from my shopping cart to be able to get the GCO discount

Even with paypal virtual debit, they still cancel my order. How do you guys use it so many times? Ive probably used it 2-3 times so far.

Thanks Cheapy for my first CAG deal! Damn California taxed me, totaling out to $31.82, but that's still a steal for 13 months of Live Gold!

i thought there's no such thing as 13 months card... oh wait, the one extra month is a bonus. Hey, this thread reminds of the spoon and toilet paper thread, lol.

So, I ordered one a while ago, but still haven't received it yet. Said USPS received it the 24th.

My question to anyone that has received it, is what kind of package is it in? Just an envelope, or a small box?

[quote name='bone_matrix']So, I ordered one a while ago, but still haven't received it yet. Said USPS received it the 24th.

My question to anyone that has received it, is what kind of package is it in? Just an envelope, or a small box?[/quote]

envelope

Got mine a couple of days ago and today I got an email from Buy.com trying to sell me an extended warranty on it :rofl:

Maybe I should get the warranty, scratch off the panel, then claim on the warranty.;)

[quote name='benjamouth']Got mine a couple of days ago and today I got an email from Buy.com trying to sell me an extended warranty on it :rofl:

Maybe I should get the warranty, scratch off the panel, then claim on the warranty.;)[/quote]

I received mine yesterday. I had the offer for the warranty as well. I gave it a quick chuckle. :booty:

Is everybody getting the new style of card?

I got mine while I was away on business and haven't opened it yet. I'll post once I get off work today and check it out.

I got mine yesterday but instead of a gold subscription card I got 4000 microsoft live points. It's a hassle to send it back though so if my other order comes in with what i actually ordered (subscription) I might as well keep the stupid points.

They are sending it through UPS. Will probably get it on Monday.

I hate it when they use UPS for such small items...AND I have to stay at home just to get the delivery.

Got mine yesterday. I got the new design (if that makes any difference).
looks like this:

pvzwqlsblxwk.jpg

The packaging makes a nice "squeeky-toy" noise when squeezed.

[quote name='mmgreenmms']Got mine yesterday. I got the new design (if that makes any difference).
looks like this:

The packaging makes a nice "squeeky-toy" noise when squeezed.[/quote]

Haha, thats cool. My dogs will get a little enjoyment out of the package before I open it.

So these stack on my current paid subscription, right? Since I've already paid until June '09 if I put this card on now I should be good until August of 2010, right?

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']So these stack on my current paid subscription, right? Since I've already paid until June '09 if I put this card on now I should be good until August of 2010, right?[/quote]

Exactly

Thanks, in for one! I was relying on 48 hour free trials and random monthly free trials from games I purchased... Although I have another free month of xbox live stashed away, this deal was too good to pass up!

bread's done
Back