Xbox Live 2 month codes - FREE! hurry expires 3/31!

Captain J

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
as it says in the topic, and i only have 5 left! pm me if interested and i will give you the paypal address!

p.s due to my selfish actions that i feel horribly bad for (see below) i am now giving them for free, but if one were to deposit 3 mil in my paypal account, you would not here me complain, i promise!

Wow, $2 thats like uhh...lets see...carry the 2...subtract the 1, to the 4th power....$1 A MONTH!! What a deal.

(consider this a free bump)

There will probably be a new batch of XBL trial cards coming out with Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. That's what happened last year.

[quote name='manofpeace20']If anyone wants a free one PM me. I didn't know people actually charged for something you get for free in most XBL titles.[/quote]

Touché! Way to undercut the competition. :D

[quote name='evilmregg'][quote name='manofpeace20']If anyone wants a free one PM me. I didn't know people actually charged for something you get for free in most XBL titles.[/quote]

Touché! Way to undercut the competition. :D[/quote]

change the "T" to a "D" and you hit it right on the head. well i have seen the error of my ways, thanks to cartman the great, so yes, i too, will give them away for free. (and i even refunded the guy that did pay so he can be a part of the free fun!) 4 left get em fast!

[quote name='bil4l']I have a few free ones as well, throw me a PM if you want one.[/quote]

thank you for joining the free xbox live club, it gives a warm feeling in the cockles to give away our precious xbox live codes!

[quote name='World Of Games'][quote name='bil4l']I have a few free ones as well, throw me a PM if you want one.[/quote]

thank you for joining the free xbox live club, it gives a warm feeling in the cockles to give away our precious xbox live codes![/quote]

Not that you're bitter or anything. :wink:

[quote name='evilmregg'][quote name='World Of Games'][quote name='bil4l']I have a few free ones as well, throw me a PM if you want one.[/quote]

thank you for joining the free xbox live club, it gives a warm feeling in the cockles to give away our precious xbox live codes![/quote]

Not that you're bitter or anything. :wink:[/quote]

sorry :oops:

[quote name='World Of Games'][quote name='evilmregg'][quote name='manofpeace20']If anyone wants a free one PM me. I didn't know people actually charged for something you get for free in most XBL titles.[/quote]

Touché! Way to undercut the competition. :D[/quote]

change the "T" to a "D" and you hit it right on the head. well i have seen the error of my ways, thanks to cartman the great, so yes, i too, will give them away for free. (and i even refunded the guy that did pay so he can be a part of the free fun!) 4 left get em fast![/quote]

Real class act......

bread's done
Back