Xbox Live 3 month 7.99 UPDATE & Not Sold Out

thenuke1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If you go to a best buy and see that all the 3 month cards are gone look around the store and check if there is a huge tablet like device that you can search items...

look up Xbox live , hit search, click on the 3 month live card and select print code.

The receipt will come up as 24.99, Take it to a cashier and the price will be deducted to 7.99.

they will email you the code !

got 4 this way !

My store wouldn't sell me them. Even when I went to the front register with the SKU, cashier said gaming had to do it, when I got there "all sold out". Freakin annoying.

printing from the kiosk method may be done as I went to my BB and the 3 month xbox live card was no longer a selection. Would have to think these kiosks sync to a national system.

I went to Walmart and did a price match. I had zero issues. There was no one in line and they had a ton. I was not charged tax either. Is it standard procedure to charge tax on the cards?

A price match might be a good option as listed above since this isn't a "black friday only" sale... the problem is it's still YMMV since some stores refuse to price match non-instock items.

Worked perfectly for me. Ended up getting 3 years worth. The employees ended up getting some too, and I think the supervisor may get some also.

Thanks OP, the BB employees and I appreciate it.

Picked up 4, and I'll space them out to make them last longer than a year. This weekend is free Gold.

[quote name='bfett9']Thanks OP & foreinter scored the last physical card in the store i'm set for the next 2 summers![/QUOTE]

No problem. I went back to score another 5. I will be set for the next 3 years.

My Best Buy says the print-outs aren't working and today is the last day of the sale so I'm screwed. My Walmart is all out of stock as well.

[quote name='HomieGFunk03']whats the process for printing out the SKU? I want to try and pick them up but I need more info to walk them through the process.[/QUOTE]

All I did was ask 1 of the gaming guys to enter the sku # in the register, which he did, then he clicked on the item. He asked for my reward zone. It printed out the code on the receipt and it emailed them to me.

[quote name='thenuke1']Kiosks at the store near me wont find it in the system...[/QUOTE] My kiosk didn't show it either. The game employee sent me to the register and had them type in SKU 1419569. Worked like a charm from there.

my best buy was giving out printed out pieces of paper to everybody walking by electronics. Said to tell the cashier to scan the bar code for as many as I wanted. Got four codes :D

I went to Best Buy they shut me down. I went to Target they had none.
I went to Walmart with a Best Buy weekly ad, I got 8 physical cards for the same price!

Printing the item/sku from the kiosk or other source is NOT required... all you need is a cashier willing to type the 3 month live DIGITAL code sku into their register... that number is "1419569". The BB register system will do the rest and no price changes or manager approval is needed.

it just comes down to if you get a store/cashier that's willing or unwilling to do that simple task.

Wasn't that simple at the Best Buy locations near me. I gave them the Sku and they told me it was sold out and, there was nothing they could do. The other location I went to the employee told me I was lying about the deal.

lmao, they said you were lying? All they had to do was type in a 7 digit number and it would populate. Also, it's impossible to sell out of a computer generated digital code... chances are they were told to no allow it, but they should have at least been honest with you.

The guy that told me I was lying wouldn't even search the Sku.
The second location I gave them the Sku, and the computer said it was sold out.
I told them that it was bullshit, but they said there was no way for them to sell it.

I couldn't believe of all places... Walmart was actually painless.
I was able to buy the amount of cards I wanted without having to wait in any line.

[quote name='nvsone']I went to Best Buy they shut me down. I went to Target they had none.
I went to Walmart with a Best Buy weekly ad, I got 8 physical cards for the same price![/QUOTE]

What weekly ad? I'm looking at the weekly ad for BB online and the only thing about live I could find in there is 20.00 off if you buy it with MW3.

Id love for walmart to PM this deal as I have a few friends that recently got Xboxes for BF. Please help?

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']I just typed in the sku at the best buy and it shoes up at 12.99[/QUOTE]

I was worried about this... I suspect the system has updated to the cyber monday price of $12.99.

Most likely the $7.99 deal is now fully DEAD.

The only chance now I would think would be getting a price match or being lucky enough to find physical cards with the sticker price still showing $7.99

Yesterday I walked into my local best buy at 6PM and picked up 4 of the kinect sports ones that are 3 month for 7.99 each. They were behind the customer service counter because the ones in the game dept were all sold out.

[quote name='astr0boy']What weekly ad? I'm looking at the weekly ad for BB online and the only thing about live I could find in there is 20.00 off if you buy it with MW3.

Id love for walmart to PM this deal as I have a few friends that recently got Xboxes for BF. Please help?[/QUOTE]

The physical (in store only) weekly ad you get in the mail, store or in a newspaper.
The price was listed at $7.99 from Best Buy, Walmart would PM the deal.
The sale is over now. I think?

bread's done
Back