xbox live 4000 points card, $39.99 amazon.com ($10 off)

I have seen a Amazon retailer from time to time sell the 4000pts card for $37 with free shipping to boot. But this is the best I have seen it directly from Amazon

Dead? Ok, good. That's probably a good thing. I really don't see why I'd need to spend $40 on points right now. MLB2k10 and FF13 on the way.

Yeah, I thought it was dead but realized it's still alive, just need to use the link on the side of the page to pick the 39.99 one.

Can anyone confirm : Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Months? Is that really right?

it's not dead. I just ordered one. It's listed as 49.99, but when I clicked on "43 new," there was a listed product of 39.99. Get one before it's too late!

Thanks OP, in for 1. Like Bochoy, when you go to the listing, it's full price, but when you look at all sellers, it shows as $39.99. Weird, but it's there.

I'm about to just pay $10 extra to get the online code now rather than waiting atleast a couple weeks.

If it wasn't for this $5 promo that I found in my account I wouldn't be considering that.

[quote name='WTPolaris']Yeah, I thought it was dead but realized it's still alive, just need to use the link on the side of the page to pick the 39.99 one.

Can anyone confirm : Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Months? Is that really right?[/QUOTE]

taken from my auto-confirm e-mail:

Shipping estimate for these items: March 11, 2010 - April 1, 2010
1 "Xbox 360 Live 4000 Points"
Video Game; $39.99

Actually, I'm kind of liking the "ships in 1-2 months" thing. Now I can stockpile some money to pay for it- I'm completely broke as far as game money goes now. XD

very tempting...I might do it and just hope my GOW $10 credit comes before this item actually ships lol.

wait, so if i will get a credit for FF13 and this card doesn't ship until after that, it'll automatically add the credit? i doubt it will but it sounds fine to me

Not worth it now since by the time you get the points the deal to get 400 mircosoft points and a free month of live will be dead.

I am very sure that this will ship in March-- despite what Amazon says. They always put a ship date for oos items much later than it actually ships. Trust me on this. We'll be getting these in mid-March at the latest.

I am trying not to bite on this. I have a 4000 points card that I haven't opened yet and got at a better price ($45 with 20% bing cashback from wal-mart). But I have in excess of 4000 points worth of stuff I want to buy.

hrm. I better decide quick, this will not last long.

[quote name='KueMan10']I am very sure that this will ship in March-- despite what Amazon says. They always put a ship date for oos items much later than it actually ships. Trust me on this. We'll be getting these in mid-March at the latest.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I've twice ordered items with estimated shipping dates 6-8 weeks later, but got shipping notices a couple days later.

It's still alive, check the sidebar under "more buying choices". I'm probably going to pass on this. got too much stuff coming in to buy this now. I have 4600 points left, should last me until another sale.

damn deal is dead, too bad would have really liked to stock up on points

Actually I just ordered one, when the page first loaded up it showed $49.99 price, but when I clicked the New button which shows a list of prices for the item, the top one was the Amazon price at $39.99.

Yeah, they're $45 now. Shame. I might pull the trigger on the $37 + $4 shipping from EZ Prepaid, though. You can find that under the "New" button too.

Now that I think about it I guess for me it's a good thing the deal is dead. I still have 3700 points left in my account and I was thinking purchasing these 4000 points card since it was on sale. These 3700 points should last me another 4 months before I need to purchase more points. Hopefully there will be another deal by then.

[quote name='Ed_']I got a shipped notification overnight, so I should have these by Thursday :cool:[/QUOTE]

Likewise, should arrive just in time for me to dive back into Borderlands and pick up all of it's DLC while I'm at it.

bread's done
Back