Xbox Live 4000 points CODE - $45 from NewEgg

In case anyone cares it took about an hour between me ordering and getting the code.

I don't buy points on Ebay unless it's Buy.com.

[quote name='benjamouth']In case anyone cares it took about an hour between me ordering and getting the code.

I don't buy points on Ebay unless it's Buy.com.[/QUOTE]

I also do this. If its not from Buy.com, I don't buy points on ebay.

[quote name='ashtonreeves']you can buy in the range $35-$40 on ebay any day :)[/QUOTE]

I'd be wary of Ebay like the posts above, but there's almost always members here in the Trading forum selling 4000 point cards for $35-$40 along with 12 Month Live Gold and 1600 point cards at a discount.

[quote name='howard']I'd be wary of Ebay like the posts above, but there's almost always members here in the Trading forum selling 4000 point cards for $35-$40 along with 12 Month Live Gold and 1600 point cards at a discount.[/QUOTE]

Why is that? I actually bought some points the other day from eBay. The code worked fine. This was my first time buying points in a really really long time. In the past, I would just buy them directly through XBL when I use to have my card info attached to my XBL account.

If it's from Buy.com on Ebay or you do your due diligence on another seller that's fine. But in general I'm wary of Ebay.

[quote name='howard']If it's from Buy.com on Ebay or you do your due diligence on another seller that's fine. But in general I'm wary of Ebay.[/QUOTE]

Ah ok. I vaguely recall hearing about fraudulent generated numbers.. or something to that effect and people getting banned from XBL a while back. I wondered if that was why, or some other reason. I don't know how widespread the whole 'generated codes' thing was since I hardly play my 360 and didn't look too much into that issue when I heard about it.

[quote name='barrit']Why is that? I actually bought some points the other day from eBay. The code worked fine. This was my first time buying points in a really really long time. In the past, I would just buy them directly through XBL when I use to have my card info attached to my XBL account.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a way to see if the buyer you bought them from is selling anymore? And if so provide a link please?

I really want the Borderlands 2 Season Pass and Jet Set Radio :bouncy:

Ripoff your still paying more than a buck per point. Be it M$ or $ony or Craptendo they try to look at there points as some form of currency that they can control.

bread's done
Back