Xbox Live - 50% off DLC for Fallout 3, Fable II, Force Unleashed, Assassin's Creed 2

Winkels

CAGiversary!
Apparently a "Sequels Extravaganza" sale. Includes:

Fallout 3 - 50% off all 4 DLC add-ons
Fable II - 50(ish)% off Knothole Island and See the Future
Star Wars: TFU - 50% off Hoth, Tatooine and Jedi Temple
Assassin's Creed 2 - 50(ish)% off Bonfire+Secret Levels, regular Bonfire of the Vanities and Battle of Forli

There appears to be other odds and ends on sale, like Avatar Items.

ya I noticed it went live yesterday. I ended up picking up the 3 SW:TFU packs. I really enjoyed the game overall and a revisit to it will be nice

I already had all the other game's DLC packs through previous sales but for 50% off they're a great value to anyone who hasn't picked them up yet

Bought the Broken Steel DLC for Fallout 3. It's been on sale before, but I finally got around to buying it. It'll get me pumped for Fallout: New Vegas.

Hate to be that "demanding jerk" guy, but how much in MS bucks are these at 50% off?

Definitely interested in the Fable II and Assassin's Creed 2 stuff, just curious if I need to go out and buy more points. Guess I could log into xbox.com and check for myself...

[quote name='PapaLau'] Guess I could log into xbox.com and check for myself...[/QUOTE]

Guess so!

Picked up See the Future, finally time to get 100% on Fable 2

[quote name='Opopanax']Picked up See the Future, finally time to get 100% on Fable 2[/QUOTE]

good luck. I still have 5 more dyes to collect in it and I've all but given up hope of finding them all in the DLC

[quote name='kyle071785']good luck. I still have 5 more dyes to collect in it and I've all but given up hope of finding them all in the DLC[/QUOTE]

Did you try Xbox360achievements.org? Their forums are great for that kind of stuff, and as a matter of fact it's what I used to get all the main ones in FII.

[quote name='Opopanax']Did you try Xbox360achievements.org? Their forums are great for that kind of stuff, and as a matter of fact it's what I used to get all the main ones in FII.[/QUOTE]

its the site I use most often :) well I did it a while ago when the DLC packs were originally on sale. There was a description but it was really vague to the point where you were just turning in hopeless circles trying to find them. I gave up...

I guess the saving is now void, as I just checked to buy Fable II and AC2 DLC and they were at their normal price...

Oh well, I guess I just got a 100% saving :)

bread's done
Back