XBox Live 50 % off

Yes, this deal was posted weeks ago, and debated thoroughly. If you do not work for one of the retailers in the drop down box, simply do not order from this site.

I'm getting one since I work for one of the companies (Target). Takes about 6-8 weeks to process the order, but I think it's worth it.

They just say that it may take 6-8 weeks. I ordered one on May 7th and it shipped on May 8th and is scheduled to get to me tomorrow according to the ups tracking number.

Hmm, I was misled by the post on evilavatar.com and went and ordered this before I realized it was intended for retail employees. Do you suppose my order will be cancelled or that I have accidently become a cheap jerk?

They won't cancel your order, though you may go to "cheapass hell" for not being a retail employee and ordering one. (Just kidding by the way, jokes translate bad over the internet)

Well, now if I follow the link they sent me they ask me to fill out all kinds of store specific information they hadn't asked to begin with so now it looks like I can't even go check order status. Ah well, I may not sell Microsoft products but I do work in an environment that nets them lots of cash anyway... I guess that still doesn't count though.

They'll send you an email confirmation with your order number and when it shipped. They'll send you another email with a tracking number. To check it on the site, you need a PUP ID.

bread's done
Back