Xbox LIVE and Hyundai Time Trial Messup - Check E-mail for MSP!

shesaidson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Received this e-mail last night. Tried searching for which thread it came from, but my search for "hyundai" only brought up vague threads so I just skipped em as I wasn't sure who to credit.

E-mail from: XBOX Promotions [email protected] via auth.ccsend.com

Dear razzleson,

You’re receiving this email because you registered for the Xbox LIVE and Hyundai Veloster "Forza Motorsport 4" Time Trial Contest but due to a delay in the operation and transmission of your registration, you were inadvertently excluded from the Time Trials portion of the contest. We sincerely apologize for this error in the administration of the contest, and we have taken steps to fix the problem so that it won’t happen again.

We hope you’ll give us another chance and participate in another Xbox LIVE contest. As a token of our thanks for your understanding, we would like to offer you $20 in Microsoft Points. To redeem your code, please follow the below instructions.

How to Redeem Your Code on Xbox.com:

1. Go to Xbox.com, sign in to your Xbox LIVE account.

2. Select My Account from the My Xbox drop-down menu on the top of the page.

3. Click Redeem Code from the left-hand navigation area.

4. Enter each of the codes in the spaces provided and click Redeem to confirm the addition of the Microsoft Points to your existing Xbox LIVE account.

How to Redeem Your Code From Your Xbox 360 Console:

1. Press the Xbox 360 Guide button, and then go to the Marketplace area.

2. Select Redeem Code.

3. Enter the 25-character pre-paid code.

4. You will be prompted to confirm the Microsoft Points that you are redeeming, provide confirmation, and then, the download will begin (for a content purchase).

Your Microsoft Points Code: WOOP

If you experience any issues with the Microsoft Points code redemption process, please contact [email protected]. Again, we apologize for the error, and we appreciate your continued support of Xbox LIVE.

Regards,

GMR Marketing LLC

Sweepstakes Administrator

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back