Xbox live content/license question for new console

Myncy

CAGiversary!
So I'm planing on replacing my 2005 Xbox 360 with a new slim 250gig Xbox this holiday.

I've only got one problem; I cannot sign in to my xbox live account. For some reason, whenever I try to log in I'm told that I've done it too many times and need to reset my password. When I try to do that, it says I've reset it too much and I can't do anything. The last time I attempted to do this was well over a year ago.

So I had the idea of just transferring my Xbox live profile using a USB stick, then re-downloading everything on the new console. But I'm wondering if I will be actually able to access my content with this method, or if I should manually move my content from one console to the other using the USB stick.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Any help would be appreciated.:applause:

Whenever I call I keep getting bounced from person to person and usually give up after an hour on the phone and dealing with more then 3 different people in different departments with no success. But yeah, I need to figure this stuff out if I want a new Xbox

[quote name='flameo2000']Whenever I call I keep getting bounced from person to person and usually give up after an hour on the phone and dealing with more then 3 different people in different departments with no success. But yeah, I need to figure this stuff out if I want a new Xbox[/QUOTE]

Try emailing them. Perhaps they can help you that way?

You need to talk with Xbox Support, you won't be able to fix it any other way. You have to be able to get into your account to be able to transfer your content to your new 360.

Keep escalating the issue until you get someone to fix it for you.

bread's done
Back