XBOX LIVE - Deal of the Week

Booyakz

CAGiversary!
So, I ended up looking around CAG.com, past our Canadian corner, and I came across this:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330193

10/30 - 11/5 ... The Elder Scrolls IV & V
11/6 - 11/12 ... Microsoft Studios XBLA sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. Might be time to finally play Arkham City. Which DLC packs are story related? The cat woman stuff is better played as an epilogue, right?

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Huh. Might be time to finally play Arkham City. Which DLC packs are story related? The cat woman stuff is better played as an epilogue, right?[/QUOTE]

Of those, only Catwoman's is story related. Though it's definitely not an epilogue type of thing, if you have it, it will automatically make you play through the Catwoman sessions when they take place, so I definitely recommend getting that. The only other story related piece is Harley's Revenge which isn't on the list, and also isn't very necessary. You find out nothing new and nothing happens.

I wanted to see what you do, and you didn't disappoint.

You let five people die.

Then, you let Dent take your place.

Even to a guy like that's cold!

Agreed, you should get the Catwoman DLC, BUT I disagree with skipping Harley Quinn's Revenge. It is only 2 hours long, but I'm of the belief any Bat-fan would love it. I'm not going to spoil the game here, but, it's definitely an Epilogue, and I believe it's the best Epilogue I've ever played (at least since Pokemon Gold).

That said, it isn't one of the items on sale, so perhaps you should wait until you've played Arkham City to decide whether or not to buy in. I definitely recommend it though.

Sweet. I'll grab Catwoman tonight, and see if I can finish Arkham city this weekend during my Extra Life marathon. Thanks for the advice guys!

(I will buy Harley Quinn as well, but not until I finish AC.)

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Huh. Might be time to finally play Arkham City. Which DLC packs are story related? The cat woman stuff is better played as an epilogue, right?[/QUOTE]

Catwoman is the only one that's story related. It's better played in full alongside the main game. It will actually start before the main credits if you have it installed and lead into the main game.

[quote name='anikan72']Catwoman is the only one that's story related. It's better played in full alongside the main game. It will actually start before the main credits if you have it installed and lead into the main game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I knew there was something about the timing of the Catwoman DLC, I just couldn't remember what it was specifically.

The game is fantastic but I didn't care too much for the Catwoman missions. They felt tacked on IMO even with her own moveset and her missions don't really add anything to the story.

Elder Scrolls anyone? =S I think the Skyrim DLC is the only bit worth buying into right now...

bread's done
Back