Xbox LIVE Fan Appreciation Sale from November 22 - 28

Jouvert

CAGiversary!
Xbox LIVE Fan Appreciation Sale from November 22 - 28. Open to ALL members

XBLA Games

boxartlg.jpg

Bejeweled 2 — 200 MSP (was 400)

boxartlg.jpg

Bejeweled Blitz LIVE — 200 MSP (was 400)

boxartlg.jpg

DeathSpank: The Baconing — 600 MSP (was 1200)

boxartlg.jpg

Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm — 400 MSP (was 800)

boxartlg.jpg

Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 — 400 MSP (was 800)

boxartlg.jpg

OutRun Online Arcade — 400 MSP (was 800)
Note: This game will be de-listed from Xbox LIVE marketplace after December 2011.
Sega's license from Ferrari expires after that date and they will no longer be able to sell this game.

boxartlg.jpg

Phantasy Star II — 200 MSP (was 400)

boxartlg.jpg

Stacking — 600 MSP (was 1200)

boxartlg.jpg

Super Meat Boy — 400 MSP (was 1200)

boxartlg.jpg

The Fancy Pants Adventures — 400 MSP (was 800)

Indie Games

xboxboxart.jpg

Flotilla — 200 MSP (was 400)

xboxboxart.jpg

Weapon of Choice — 200 MSP (was 400)

DLC/Add-ons

boxartlg.jpg

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood DLC - The Da Vinci Disappearance — 400 MSP (was 800)

boxartlg.jpg

Homefront DLC: Fire Sale Map Pack — 120 MSP (was 240)
Homefront DLC: The Rock Map Pack — 200 MSP (was 400)

boxartlg.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2 DLC: The Passing — 280 MSP (was 560)

boxartlg.jpg

Pinball FX2 DLC: Classic Pack — 400 MSP (was 800)
Note: If you own the original Pinball FX, then the Classic Pack is free to download.
Pinball FX2 DLC: Core Pack — 400 MSP (was 800)
Pinball FX2 DLC: Marvell Pinball — 400 MSP (was 800)

Games on Demand

boxartlg.jpg

Battlefield: Bad Company — $14.99 (was $19.99 or 25% off)

boxartlg.jpg

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 — $19.99 (25% off)
EDIT: I don't think this game is actually on sale, even though it's listed as a sale item on the dash.
I think they meant to list Battlefield 2: Modern Combat below instead.

boxartlg.jpg

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat — $14.99

boxartlg.jpg

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution — $22.49 (25% off)

Xbox Originals

cboxsegasoccerslam.jpg

Sega Soccer Slam — 600 MSP (was 1200)

Themes

boxartlg.jpg

Assassins' Creed: Brotherhood Premium Theme — 160 MSP (was 240)

boxartlg.jpg

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam Theme — 160 MSP (was 240)

boxartlg.jpg

Duke Nukem Forever Theme — 160 MSP (was 240)

boxartlg.jpg

Fallout 3 Premium Theme — 160 MSP (was 240)

boxartlg.jpg

Tron Evolution Premium Theme — 160 MSP (was 240)

thumblg.png

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Harlequin Jack-in-the-Box prop — 160 MSP (was 240)

thumblg.png

Break dancing — 190 MSP (was 320)

thumblg.png

Grappling Hook — 140 MSP (was 240)

thumblg.png

Homefront: RC Goliath Drone — 160 MSP (was 240)

thumblg.png

Hoverbot — 140 MSP (was 240)

thumblg.png

Icarus Wings — 140 MSP (was 240)

thumblg.png

Penguin Pet — 140 MSP (was 240)

thumblg.png

Smoke Bomb — 190 MSP (was 320)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, I almost bought some FX2 tables last night, glad I changed my mind. How's the new MTG game? I'm still working through the old one in bits and pieces.

MS has to squeeze every cent from the premium themes before the new update presumably makes them useless.

Hmm, I guess I'll try getting my Live Rewards 100 bonus points again. They totally didn't give me anything for my last purchase. Such a broken system...

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']DAMMIT!!! I come home on the 29th .... bad timing ... FML!!![/QUOTE]
You can buy them on xbox.com. It'll be put in a queue and download automatically when you turn your system on.

Everyone should already have Super Meat Boy by now, but anyone who doesn't should jump on this. Super-tight platformer, one of the best games of this generation (incl. retail titles!).

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Everyone should already have Super Meat Boy by now, but anyone who doesn't should jump on this. Super-tight platformer, one of the best games of this generation (incl. retail titles!).[/QUOTE]
I have it on the PC only because I spent like $5 on it during one of Steams many sales. Great game though.

[quote name='ShocWave']Can someone tell me what happens when a game is de-listed?
Can it ever be downloaded again if I delete it from my console?[/QUOTE]

You can pull it out of your download history, they just can't actively sell it.

Pinball FX giving away the paranormal table for a week was golden! It's a great table in itself, but it lead me to buy others too. The classic and core tables are mighty tempting since I didn't get them already.

[quote name='Sousanator']I love how they are still trying to sell themes, when they will be rendered useless once the December 6th update comes out[/QUOTE]

Oh, I totally forgot about that Kinect update.

[quote name='dotCody']Any good deals on Left 4 Dead 2 in Canada? I can't find it for less than $30 anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Well... you could do Origin for $21.98 US shipped...?

[quote name='Derfel']Well... you could do Origin for $21.98 US shipped...?[/QUOTE]

fuck my life, I didn't see your post until 11:58pm. By the time I threw everything into my Cart it was 12:00 and the Black Friday 50% off sale expired. I'm so pissed off right now

[quote name='dotCody']Any good deals on Left 4 Dead 2 in Canada? I can't find it for less than $30 anywhere.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it's still on sale but Steam had it for like $20

[quote name='Opopanax']I don't know if it's still on sale but Steam had it for like $20[/QUOTE]

I think he means for Xbox 360, as it's in an Xbox Live thread.

[quote name='dotCody']fuck my life, I didn't see your post until 11:58pm. By the time I threw everything into my Cart it was 12:00 and the Black Friday 50% off sale expired. I'm so pissed off right now[/QUOTE]

It looks like they're also doing Cyber Monday; it may very well be on sale again then.

[quote name='Derfel']It looks like they're also doing Cyber Monday; it may very well be on sale again then.[/QUOTE]

No, it doesn't look like it. They're only selling PC Games on Cyber Monday. I had my chance and missed it :cry:

Thanks anyways.

[quote name='retro.elite']Some beta testers claims that current themes will work with new update.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the beta, they work but are not made for the new dash. The bottom area of all nxe themes usually are a solid colour since nxe didn't use this area. Save your points for something else.

bread's done
Back