Xbox live give away for facebook/twitter recommends (+UK)

Moop

CAGiversary!
Alright everyone I have 3 xbox live 48 hour codes to give away... Is that all I hear you say, well no not quite.
I also have a 3 month code that I am also willing to give away but I have a request.
I work for a charity called 'Getting Better Together' we are in a competition to win funding for a project.
This is where you can find all the details of the project - http://www.peoplesmillions.org.uk/2011-finalists/stv-central/green-fingers-gardening

I hope you all find it to be a worth while cause.
Anywho, heres the deal.

If we get to 500 facebook 'recommends', I will give away the 48hour codes (I may also have a green latern costume code if we get a few more recommends but I can't be sure at this point if it has been used but I'll let you know).

If we win the competition and get over 10,000 phone votes then I will give away the 3 month xbox live code as well. I would imagine its only UK phones that can phone in (11p per call max 10 calls) but everyone can facebook 'recommend' (aslong as your on facebook) or tweet aswell. (This isn't just 10,000 votes from you lot, we are out all over our local area gaining support, but a little top up from a few of you may push it over the 10,000 mark)

But anyway please support us and if all goes well I'll give the codes away on this thread, I'm not sure how I will exactly give them away yet as I would like to make sure its fair. but anyway I'll worry about that later. Voting is today only (closes at 12 midnight uk time) so please help us out, Cheers everyone!
:bouncy:

I recommended and tweeted your idea, since I am genuinely interested in your project. Good luck in getting the funding! :D

bread's done
Back