Xbox Live Gold deals?

Any news of Xbox Live 1 Year Cards being on sale tonight or tomorrow?

Ever since they increased the price to $60 deals have been seemingly harder to come by, and NO WAY I am paying more than $40 for Live. In fact, I have never payed more than $30.

I'm seeing 12 months for $39.99 today on the dashboard under Spotlight. The tile says "Big Holiday Savings on Gold / Our gift to you!"

[quote name='hchntpete']I'm seeing 12 months for $39.99 today on the dashboard under Spotlight. The tile says "Big Holiday Savings on Gold / Our gift to you!"[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU!!! My wife wanted to get this for me for Christmas, but I didn't want her to spend the full amount on me. I wouldn't have bothered checking this and getting the deal, if I hadn't seen your post.

Thanks!

-B

Is there anything going on right now for xbox live gold account - 12 month deals, anyone willing to sell me theirs or anything that may be coming up in the near future?

Just called Microsoft support saying i found a 12 month renewal card on amazon for cheaper, and to turn off autorenewal. The guy then offered a 40 dollar year subscription. And I HAPPILY TOOK. 25 bucks off baby

Just called Microsoft support saying i found a 12 month renewal card on amazon for cheaper, and to turn off autorenewal. The guy then offered a 40 dollar year subscription. And I HAPPILY TOOK. 25 bucks off baby

I'm probably not telling people anything they don't already know, but the 12-month cards AND online codes are $43.99 on Amazon right now. If you still have a $10 promotional code from the Xbox Live code promo fiasco thingy from last year sitting around (as I did), you can knock $10 off the online version of the code (the only thing that promotion could be applied to) and get the online 12-month code for $34.

Not bad, I thought.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with it, because I use the family plan.

I just called up XBL on friday bc auto renew was about to kick me on sunday for $40.00 I talked to them for about 5 min. I got 12mo + 1 for $35.00. I have May free and will be charged $35 on june. good stuff I'm telling you!

bread's done
Back