Xbox Live Gold Sub (1 Year) - $44.99

RCS0926

CAGiversary!
I haven't seen this deal posted yet, but seeing the deal on Newegg for the Xbox Live Gold sub made me check Gamestop's price. I was pleasantly surprised to see it for only $44.99 since it allowed me to use GS credit to get another year of Live. Anyway, hope others find this deal useful. :)

[quote name='computingwarren']Starting soon, years will be useless with the next gen coming out at the end of or before next year.[/QUOTE]

Are you assuming there wont be a subscription service or some iteration of it or is there something we all don't know?

[quote name='skiizim']Are you assuming there wont be a subscription service or some iteration of it or is there something we all don't know?[/QUOTE]

Meaning that it wont be yhe same. Or something different I'd hope. Obviously I dont expect it to be free. Lol

[quote name='computingwarren']Starting soon, years will be useless with the next gen coming out at the end of or before next year.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, because Xbox Live didn't move over from the original Xbox. It started on the 360....

Or maybe new accounts? Calm down. It's all speculation anyways.

Id hope after two generations they would offer something new/cheaper. So who knows.

I had extra years of live and all my 1 year codes transferred over for use on the 360, I wouldn't loose too much sleep over it.

*shrugs shoulders

Are you thinking straight?

[quote name='Namerson']Are you thinking straight?[/QUOTE]

You all make it sound like its going to stay the same forever. Think outside the box. And/or offer free/cheaper subs.

[quote name='computingwarren']You all make it sound like its going to stay the same forever. Think outside the box.[/QUOTE]

They are just tired of some of these persistent, nagging rumors. There is a low likelihood of live subs not transferring over. Given the precedent (original xbox live subs transferred over), it's an extremely low likelihood that has no creedance. Subs not carrying over has even less chance of happening than microsoft points going away.

[quote name='computingwarren']You all make it sound like its going to stay the same forever. Think outside the box. And/or offer free/cheaper subs.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying it's going to stay the same and if they ever do offer some sort of PS+ like service I'm sure MS would transfer the subs over towards that purpose versus just re-branding it.

SMH

I completely agree too. I don't understand these fools that stock up on Live cards so that they're covered for 5-years. These people keep buying LIVE cards and then MS will never offer the service for free. It is always $30-$40 all year long, yet these people need to still buy 5 cards anytime they see it on sale.

Just completely brainless consumers.

bread's done
Back