Xbox Live Gold Tokens (Lock Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest - I'm a Gold member but it expires at the end of this month and my student loans have to be paid back starting this month so I would really love to have another free month if you could. I'd be eternally grateful (and I'd send you a 400 point code if I win this week - I just entered).

Thanks for considering me!

-JR

I'd really appreciate one! Would give me a reason to hook it back up to the internet and play with some peeps. :D

[quote name='sgand']I'd really appreciate one! Would give me a reason to hook it back up to the internet and play with some peeps. :D[/QUOTE]

PM Sent.

@jr: I would like to give you a code but I made a firm rule about gold members.

[quote name='fableflav']shojsauce is my gamertag.

and I would very much appreciate a month of gold. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

Silver here!
Haven't played live in ages, so I'd guess it's a great time to get back into it:lol:

Gt: TheYellowScare
(or card.mygamercard.net/TheYellowScare.png)

[quote name='Bob21312']Silver here!
Haven't played live in ages, so I'd guess it's a great time to get back into it:lol:

Gt: TheYellowScare
(or card.mygamercard.net/TheYellowScare.png)[/QUOTE]

PM sent

is there any way you can just send the code through xbox messaging? gt= Skittles226 really needs one. she's never even haddd xbox live gold =O =O =O

[quote name='iHack']PM sent![/QUOTE]

Don't send me PM's post in this thread, but I sent you one since you showed me proof anyway

[quote name='ZanzA']Don't send me PM's post in this thread, but I sent you one since you showed me proof anyway[/QUOTE]

Sorry! & THANKS!!!

PM sent! Just kidding, and no I am not eligible for this. I just wanted to say this is a nice thing you are doing for the CAG community. It's always nice to see new members building their credibility by giving back and not just leeching :]

Thanks for the code!!!!

Do you think I can get one for my best friend so we can play some L4D together? If not, I understand. Thanks again, you rock!!!

My gamertag: snakec0

snakec0.png

I want to play Halo Wars and Fifa 10 online.

Thank you!

[quote name='sgand']Thanks for the code!!!!

Do you think I can get one for my best friend so we can play some L4D together? If not, I understand. Thanks again, you rock!!!

pawg+19.png
[/QUOTE]

PM sent

[quote name='michael1992']Silver here.
Gamertag kill da hitman
I havn't played xbox in a while and want to start again.
Thanks in advance
http://card.mygamercard.net/kill+da+hitman.png[/QUOTE]

PM sent

[quote name='gamer4250@verizon']If you could get me one so my dad and I can play together when Lost Planet 2 comes out that would be great. His GT:
doublecap.png
[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

[quote name='mikemikey96']Hey man could i get one.
card.mygamercard.net/Blazers2011.png
please and thank you.
Sorry i couldn't post link[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back