Xbox Live...I crave it like white castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalgear65665

CAG Veteran
for some reason this seems to work, so anyone have any 2 month for xbox live just pm, my 360 is coming back on the 28th from the repair shop but i will only have a 1 month, or anyone have any deals on the xbox live? personally or from a website

wtf the is up with everyone asking for free Xbox Live? fucking buy a card yourself. You can get a 13 month sub for $33 through buy.com with Google Checkout discount.

seriously, anyone who starts another thread like this, should be banned. and the thread should be deleted.

Cameronie Total Post Count: 34 (0.36 posts per day)
metalgear65665 Total Post Count: 7 minus 2 (for this thread)=5 (0.02 posts per day)

thanks to the retards that shared the wealth the site fixed it no more free 48 hrs, but i havent paid for xbox live since i bought the 360 when it first came out, so i guess i should jus pay the 50, right now im trying to get a deal on the 32gb itouch

I have seniority over this guy, so send ME the codes you were gonna send him! And by send me the codes I mean keep them and screw this guy!

[quote name='metalgear65665']malik.....see me in halo3..then talk[/QUOTE]

oh_snap.gif

[quote name='metalgear65665']malik.....see me in halo3..then talk[/quote]

that'd be hard to do seems as you don't have Live now wouldn't it?

Somebody just lock this thread cause its turning into a flaming war. And if you don't really want to pay for live, then sign up somewhere where you can get free giftcards or other things like 360games4free and then just buy the live with the giftcards.

[quote name='SpiderLocMTGO']Malik, you can get a year of live for super-cheap, check the 360games site in my signature.[/quote]

um...why are you addressing me with cheap live subscriptions? I don't need em....why don't you try reading the thread before you go posting trying purely to get referrals to "free" sites? noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back