Xbox Live is currently down with a lot of issues.

[quote name='JStryke']Here's hoping it's back up tonight. Had a lengthy achievement streak going in to today.[/QUOTE]
Hopefully it will! The last time something this happened it was out for about 2-3 hours and I think the issue started about an hour ago.

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']Hopefully it will! The last time something this happened it was out for about 2-3 hours and I think the issue started about an hour ago.[/QUOTE]

It's been down for at least the last three hours for me.

[quote name='jimjom']Guess I'll just deal with it. fuckers.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I thought. The "Always On" xbox wouldn't work right now. Geez, I sure hope you don't want to play Bioshock Infinite because if you did, that wouldn't work right now!

Chances of me buying an always on console? 0%.

Even if you're able to get online, you probably can't send/receive messages right now. Live seems to be majorly fucked up at the moment. I'm trying to figure out if chatting of any kind is even working. This si the reason an "always on" console can blow me. It's arrogance for these companies to act like their infrastructure is so perfect that these types of requirements are justified. I said the same thing with EA and their online pass. The audacity of expecting customers to pay an extra $5-10 for online play for servers that are screwed up 50% of the time is mind blowing. Make a better product and people will be happy to give you more money. Forcing them to is not the road to go down.

You can log all 20 hours with a single game if you like...

[quote name='KaneRobot']This isn't making my "get 5 hours with 5 different games" XBL Rewards punchcard any easier...[/QUOTE]

Wasn't working still for me a few hours ago. Location: East Coast (CT)
I was able to send a message on xbox.com though to one of my friends, took a good 3 minutes but it went through.

[quote name='evilmojo12542']no problems here finally. thought i was gonna die without my blackops[/QUOTE]

lulz

Yeah, I tried opening the netflix app & it told me I wasn't a gold subscriber. My Gold doesn't expire until July.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back