XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Timepilot,Frogger,Astro Pop, and the theme code from the Halo 3 360. Want Points,live,or arcade pm me.
I also want to get the co-op achievement on frogger but no one is ever playing :)

Although it aint a Live arcade code i got an extra Metal Gear Online Beta Key. Just offer me something and ill prolly trade.

I have the 1 month gold trial that comes with GTAIV. I dunno if that will work with a current subscription or not or if it will have full features since it's a trial, but whatever, you can play online with it. I'll trade it for frogger and time pilot.

I HAVE
Halo 3 Special Edition Console Gamerpics
Halo 3 Special Edition Console Theme
Robotron
Joust

I WANT
MS Points
Oblivion content (NOT horse armor)
Make an offer of what arcade games you have

DO NOT WANT
Frogger, Uno, Bankshot Billiards, Texas Holdem

I have a copy of Half Life 2 to Gift over Steam. I'll take almost any XBL arcade game.

I already have Frogger, Time Pilot, Contra.

I have two Robotron and one Uno codes from Live Gold Packs sitting around if anyone it interested, PM me.

[quote name='Metalic']Lol at all the people trying to trade 1 month trials that come with almost every game on the 360.[/quote]

Well, everyone likes a good laugh, so here's another one for ya!

HAVE: 1 month Xbox Live Gold code (GTA4 trial)
WANT: Frogger.
PM me.

Not sure where to post this:

Have:
1000 wii points ( I am not sure If I can send them to you or I can just buy what you want as a gift)
Want:
800 ms points

Have:
AstroPop

Want:
MS Points
Arcade Games

PM me with offer, if you are interested. Also be aware that I already own nearly every arcade game. So if you want to make a trade with one, make sure it was released this year, otherwise I probably already have it.

FREE Robotron code to anyone who helps me get 3 or 4 achievements online. I have NEVER come across anybody playing this online.

I tried trading this code for months with no offers, so may as well give it away to someone before I lose it.

HAVE: Joust
Uno

Want:.. i don't know .. i would take 300 MS points for both. I think I have the other code games that you can readily get..

[quote name='GunstarRed']FREE Robotron code to anyone who helps me get 3 or 4 achievements online. I have NEVER come across anybody playing this online.

I tried trading this code for months with no offers, so may as well give it away to someone before I lose it.[/quote] What game do you need help with?

Still have two Robotron cards.

Want:
Frogger
Time Pilot
Astropop
Pinball FX
Every Extend Extra Extreme

Or make me an offer. I think I have every other XBLA game that comes as an individual code.

Have:

Hardcore game playing SKILLZ that will help you get achievements (lol... I'm desperate)

Want: any free XBLA arcade game that no one wants. It will make you feel good to give someone something that you know would get played! :)

gamertag - UnitedVandalism

[quote name='jkam']Have: Uno, Robotron, and Joust
Want: Open to trade offers or $5 for all 3.[/quote]

Ill trade u my uno for your robotron and my robotron for your uno haha

Anywho what you want for joust?

Have Astropop

Want theme codes or any game i might now have!

I already have most xbla games including uno, robotron, frogger, timepilot, texas holdem, Worms, Contra

Have
Spyglass Board Games

Want
Catan
MS Points

Not interested in UNO/Robotron/Astropop/Joust/UMK3/Worms/Bankshot Billiards/ ...

I have dozens and dozens of XBL 48-hour codes. if anyone wants to trade like like 48-hour codes for an arcade game code i am willing to do it. The only arcade game im not looking for is uno,TMNT,or bejeweled 2. any other arcade game would be awesome. send me a PM if anyone wants to make a trade.

[quote name='mikebz28']Have UNO and 1 month Live card looking for anything i don't already own. PM me and ill let you know.[/quote]

bump

I have dozens and dozens of 48-hour xbox live codes. I am willing to trade 5 xbox live 48-hour codes for one arcade game code. just not uno, or TMNT,or Bejeweled 2 or boogie bunnies. SEND ME A PM IF YOU WANNA TRADE :)

I have Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 code that I wish to trade for Puzzle Quest, if there are codes for that, and since PQ is more points I can add something to even out a trade. Or I will trade it for MS points to use towards Puzzle Quest. Will also sell, you name the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back