XBOX Live Marketplace Game Code Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
have:
resident evil 5 gold edition dlc code (includes all the dlc like versus, lost episodes and costume packs)
mass effect 2 collector's edition armor and weapon code

want:
ms points
gow 2 goty dlc
soul calibur 4 collector's edition dlc
cml for guides

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have:
Fret Nice
PAX East Hoodie Male
Perfect Dark (x2)
Scrap Metal
Toy Soldiers (x3)
Vandal Hearts

I want:
Assassin's Creed 2 - Battle of Forli (360)
Banjo-Tooie (XBLA)

Hamster Ball (PSN)
Hasbro Familly Game Night (Battleship, Yahtzee, etc) (360)
MS Points (1400/2800 ONLY)
Portal: Still Alive (XBLA)
US/Canadian PSN Cards

I do not want:
American MS Points (1600/4000)
Paypal
Xbox Live Gold Codes

[quote name='Cringer85']Have:
Ms. Pac-Man Arcade game code
Bing White Avatar Tee Female code
Bing Black Avatar Tee Male code
Grill Block Party Avatar Prop code

Want:
Arcade games

I think all avatar or 360 related items that were posted on here and given out FREE should not be able to be up for trade as some of them are Universal so people will abuse them. Example: bing avatar codes, grill block party prop code. those are FREE for all to use so putting them in your 'have' list should not be permitted just like those 1 month codes from awhile back.

[quote name='intoxicated662']I think all avatar or 360 related items that were posted on here and given out FREE should not be able to be up for trade as some of them are Universal so people will abuse them. Example: bing avatar codes, grill block party prop code. those are FREE for all to use so putting them in your 'have' list should not be permitted just like those 1 month codes from awhile back.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

[quote name='gordojones88']Have:
Block Party Avatar Grill Prop code

Want:
1 year Xbox Live Gold
1600 MS points
$20 paypal
First Born Child

Serious inquiries only.[/QUOTE]
Your Joking right? FUNNY GUY!

Have:

XBOX DLC
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost & The Damned
Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Halo 3 ODST - Sargent Johnson
Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack #3
Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack
Gears of War 2: Snowblind Map Pack

XBLA:
Tower Bloxx Deluxe

The Beatles: Rock Band Avatar Shirt Male / Female
Sherlock Holmes Avatar Outfit - Female

Guitar Hero World Tour tracks:
Foreigner - Hot Blooded
Raconteurs - Salute your Solutions
Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl

Want:
XBLA/Wii/PSN games I don't own of equal value to whatever you're wanting. See XBLA games I already have below.
XBLA/Wii/PSN Points
Paypal
You tell me

Arcade games I already have (offer me games that are not on this list):
1942: Joint Strike
A Kingdom for Keflings
Aegis Wing
Age of Booty
Alien Hominid HD
Assault Heroes
Astropop
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Bankshot Billiards 2
Battlefield 1943
Battleship
Beat'n Groovy
Bejeweled 2
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Boggle
Bomberman LIVE
Braid
BUST-A-MOVE Live!
Call of Duty: Classic
Carcassonne
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
CastleCrashers
Contra
Cloning Clyde
Connect 4
Crystal Defenders
Dash of Destruction
Dig Dug
Dishwasher: Dead Samurai
DOOM
Double Dragon
Duke Nukem 3D
Fable II Pub Games
FLOCK!
Frogger
Galaga Legions
Gauntlet
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2
Golden Axe
Gunstar Heroes
Gyromancer
Hardwood Backgammon
Hexic HD
Ikaruga
Ion Assault
Inferno Pool
Jetpac Refuelled
Joust
Lazy Raiders
Lode Runner
Lumines LIVE
Madballs in Babo Invasion
Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers
Marble Blast Ultra
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Mega Man 9
MLB Stickball
Mr. Driller Online
Ms. Pac-Man
New Rally-X
Outpost Kaloki X
Pac-Man
Pac-Man C.E.
Peggle
Penny Arcade Vol. 1
Phantasy Star II
Prince of Persia Classic
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
R-Type Dimensions
Rez HD
Robotron 2084
Rocketmen: Axis of Evil
Rocket Riot
Sam & Max: Save the World
Sam & Max: Beyond Time & Space
Samurai Shodown II
Scrabble
Small Arms
Sonic 3
Shadow Complex
Shinobi
Sorry!
Sorry! Sliders
SOUTH PARK LET'S GO TOWER DEFENSE PLAY!
Space Invaders Extreme
Splosion Man
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade 1989
Texas Hold'Em
Texas Cheat'Em
The Maw
The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom
The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition
Time Pilot
TMNT Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
TotemBall
Tower Bloxx Deluxe
Trials HD
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Undertow
UNO
UNO Rush
Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment
Wallace & Grommit: Fright of the Bumble Bees
Wallace & Gromit Ep. 2: The Last Resort
Watchmen: The End Is Nigh
Wik: Fable of Souls
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Worms: Armageddon
Worms 2: Armageddon
Xevious
Yahtzee
Yaris
Zombie Apocalypse
Zuma

Want:
Braid XBLA
Shadow Complex XBLA
Catan XBLA
Ticket to Ride XBLA
Carcasonne XBLA
MS points (US)
Amazon gift cards (to buy XBLA game codes)

Have:
Toy Soldiers XBLA
KrissX XBLA
ACII Bonfire of the Vanities DLC
Starbase Epsilon XBLIG
Fret Nice XBLA
Darksiders Ruin Mask (avatar)
World War Toon XBLIG
FFXIII Male PSICOM Soldier Uniform (avatar)
FFXIII Female PSICOM Soldier Uniform (avatar)

Have:
Xbox Live 12 month
Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
South Park Tower Defense Professor Chaos code
South Park Tower Defense Bonus Levels code

Want:
XBLA Games
Paypal
Offers

Avatar block party grill prop code: 9xbx9-9rcd9-9bck9-9prty-9rckz....multiple people can use this code. Its an unlimited use code..its a free grill prop..here u go everyone ;)

[quote name='sw337 lyk c4ndi']Avatar block party grill prop code: 9xbx9-9rcd9-9bck9-9prty-9rckz....multiple people can use this code. Its an unlimited use code..its a free grill prop..here u go everyone ;)[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Trying to sell this, along with the Bing Avatar shirts (and any other such freebies in the future) may as well be considered fraud, as each item has a universal code that be used over and over by anyone and everyone. Other codes for freebies, such as the FFXII Chocobo Pets, are fine to sell, as they were a limited time freebie and have unique codes.

Any posts trying to sell said codes will be deleted. Multiple attempts may result in loss of trading/selling privileges.

[quote name='sp00ge']Exactly. Trying to sell this, along with the Bing Avatar shirts (and any other such freebies in the future) may as well be considered fraud, as each item has a universal code that be used over and over by anyone and everyone. Other codes for freebies, such as the FFXII Chocobo Pets, are fine to sell, as they were a limited time freebie and have unique codes.

Any posts trying to sell said codes will be deleted. Multiple attempts may result in loss of trading/selling privileges.[/QUOTE]

But stuff like the dark one masks and things of that nature are still good, right?

[quote name='Mr Dude65']But stuff like the dark one masks and things of that nature are still good, right?[/QUOTE]

If it has a unique code and wasn't obtained by ill means (1-month XBL codes from excessively abused Netflix promo, for example), it's good.

the dark one mask from metro 2033 should not be able to be up for trade since it was given out FREE here on cag and all you gotta do is go to the website, put in ya email and sign up. It's a code that anyone can get so it's not like it is a promotional item like the chocobo pets and it's not as if it is a limited item that is hard to get like the boys & girls club or vip hoodie shirt.

[quote name='intoxicated662']the dark one mask from metro 2033 should not be able to be up for trade since it was given out FREE here on cag and all you gotta do is go to the website, put in ya email and sign up. It's a code that anyone can get so it's not like it is a promotional item like the chocobo pets and it's not as if it is a limited item that is hard to get like the boys & girls club or vip hoodie shirt.[/QUOTE]

Actually pretty sure that mask was limited quantity. Theres post at the end of its thread that people weren't getting a code and it looked dead.

Edit: for reference - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6995884#post6995884

[quote name='intoxicated662']the dark one mask from metro 2033 should not be able to be up for trade since it was given out FREE here on cag and all you gotta do is go to the website, put in ya email and sign up. It's a code that anyone can get so it's not like it is a promotional item like the chocobo pets and it's not as if it is a limited item that is hard to get like the boys & girls club or vip hoodie shirt.[/QUOTE]

Stop worrying about what should and shouldn't be allowed. You're not a mod, and you don't own the site. Besides, worry more about why you keep getting your posts in this thread deleted. Before you concern yourself with how others follow or don't follow the rules, make sure you are doing it yourself.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Stop worrying about what should and shouldn't be allowed. You're not a mod, and you don't own the site. Besides, worry more about why you keep getting your posts in this thread deleted. Before you concern yourself with how others follow or don't follow the rules, make sure you are doing it yourself.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause::applause: Well said!!!!! :applause::applause::applause::applause:

Have: Ms. Pac-Man code

Want: Arcade game

(my former message was deleted - guess cause of universal code that I didn't realize was universal - anyway - still have a unique Ms.Pac-Man code!)

WANT TO GET RID OF ASAP - will take all offers including target clearance games etc.
have - texas cheat'em, puzzlegeddon, gyromancer, fallout3 - O.A. and the pitt dlc.

Have:
Fifa 10 Virtua Pro Boost
Cod MW2 48 hour trial (I Believe its for COD only but i may be wrong)

Wants:
Xbox Live Codes
Ms Points
AC II DLC Codes
UFC DLC Code
Battlefield 1943 (if possible)
Make me offers with anything else ill just see what takes my fancy

PM me Please:)
thanks guys

Have:

Stuff from XBLA on 2 separated accounts (1:Shadow Complex, Marble Blast Ultra 2:Ballad of Gay Tony) [more info @ PM]

5x Prepaid Card code for 1 Month Live Gold

Dark One avatar mask code

Want:

XBLA (most wanted: from block party, carcassonne, lazy riders)
Microsoft points

For each trade I'll add 48h trial.

Offers -> PM

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Stop worrying about what should and shouldn't be allowed. You're not a mod, and you don't own the site. Besides, worry more about why you keep getting your posts in this thread deleted. Before you concern yourself with how others follow or don't follow the rules, make sure you are doing it yourself.[/QUOTE]

stop worrying about what i'm doing and stop stalking me. honestly, I was looking out for others but I guess you might be one of those trading off FREE items that were advertised on here and are trying to find a sucker to screw over but if that's what you want, then fine so be it. You're not a mod and you don't own the site either so I don't see why you concern yourself with this. I am following the rules and no one is perfect but hey, at least I am not trying to rip someone off or make a profit off of something I got free. By the way, stop sending me PM's people with 1 month codes as your offer in a trade. Read the rules yourself.

[quote name='intoxicated662']stop worrying about what i'm doing and stop stalking me. honestly, I was looking out for others but I guess you might be one of those trading off FREE items that were advertised on here and are trying to find a sucker to screw over but if that's what you want, then fine so be it. You're not a mod and you don't own the site either so I don't see why you concern yourself with this. I am following the rules and no one is perfect but hey, at least I am not trying to rip someone off or make a profit off of something I got free. By the way, stop sending me PM's people with 1 month codes as your offer in a trade. Read the rules yourself.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're kind of a dick.

This whole 'ZOMG 1 MONTH CODEZ!!1' has really gotten out of hand.

Regardless if you got them for free or not they should be up for sale/trade. Look at eBay, did they ban XBL 1 month codes? It's getting pathetic.

I can understand free items like the Bing avatar stuff, but come on people this is a sale/trade between the two parties (you & whoever else).

Leave it at that, and leave the jealousy out...

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Dude, you're kind of a dick.[/QUOTE]

LoL, How so? For trying to help others? If you say so and don't worry, the feeling is mutual so likewise.

Have:
- 12x 48-Hour Xbox Live Gold (physical codes; photographic proof can be provided)
- 1x 1-Month Xbox Live Gold (physical code; photographic proof can be provided)
- 4x 1600 Microsoft Points (for trading only, unless you want to pay $21+)
- 1x Call of Duty Classic
- 1x AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack Songs Transfer Code (add 18 songs to Rock Band and Rock Band 2)
- 1x Gears of War 2: All Fronts Collection (most likely redeeming for myself soon)
- 3x Metro 2033™ Dark One Mask
- 2x Battlefield: Bad Company 2 VIP Code (most likely redeeming for myself soon)
- 1x Darkvoid Gold Jetpack Code
- 1x Aliens vs. Predator Pre-order Multiplayer Skins (space marine Sgt. Kaneko, special alien "Number Six," & Predator w/ an Alien mask)
- 1x The Outfit DLC, Multiplayer Map: Arnhem Mayhem Code
- Paypal

==========================

Asterisks (*) denote level of want.
Want:
- US Microsoft Points *****
- XBL Arcade Games ****
- XBL Gold Subscriptions **
- Shadow Complex ****
- Castle Crashers: Necro Pack Code *
- Paypal ****
- Physical Xbox 360 or Games for Windows Live PC Games ****
- Any Offers ****

- PM about anything.
- I log on practically every day.
- Free XB360 Blur Beta game codes for each trade, if requested.

Beware trading with: gibson

[quote name='dieresis']Guys (and mods), beware: gibson has two trader feedbacks from "users" that joined the same day that he did. Methinks he's padding his ratings, and thus may be scamming. I do want to trade with him, though, but that coincidence makes me wary.

Also, most of you are breaking the rules (1-post rule).
intoxicated662, every single one of your arguments (posts #1746, #1756, #1760 at the time of this post) have been stupid and amiss. Give it a rest.

To avoid hypocrisy, I will keep true to this thread's purpose[/QUOTE]

Too late for that. Anyways, onto business and thanks to my fans for keeping tabs on what I am doing & posting.

Have:

5 x 48 hour trials
$15 amazon gift card

Want:

Microsoft Points

have:
resident evil 5 gold edition dlc code (includes all the dlc like versus, lost episodes and costume packs)
mass effect 2 collector's edition armor and weapon code
gears of war 2 gold hammerburst gun code
gears of war 2 flashback mappack

want:
ms points
perfect dark
soul calibur 4 collector's edition dlc
cml for guides

Thanks

[quote name='intoxicated662']LoL, How so? For trying to help others? If you say so and don't worry, the feeling is mutual so likewise.[/QUOTE]

I would say you were correct if you WERE trying to help others, but your posts seem to be about idiotic things like, "Oh, it's not fair that they get to trade those," or, "I am trying to help everybody by excluding half the codes that are floating around." You're an idiot and a hypocrite. Did you pay for those 48hr trials????? I certainly don't think so. And yet, you are trying to trade them. What the hell is the difference between those and the dark one masks??? You really need to think before you post.

Hello my fellow gamers !

I have the following codes:

BRAID - XBLA

Lips Songpack Token - Lets you choose 1 of 3 Songpacks

1.Lips House Party

LL Cool J - Going Back To Cali
Bobby Brown - My Prerogative
Janet Jackson - Nasty
Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
Paula Abdul - Straight Up

2. Lips Turn It Up To 11 Tour

30 Seconds to Mars - From Yesterday
Coldplay - Lost!
Nickelback - Photograph
Hoobastank - The Reason
My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade

3. Lips Hearts & Heartbreak Tour

James Blunt - 1973
Daniel Powter - Bad Day
Robbie Williams - Eternity
Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One
Jewel - You Were Meant For Me

I'd like to trade for one of the following games / Map Packs:

Trials HD, BF-1943, Castlevania Sotn, Gyromancer,Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package Map Pack (Monster Energy Drink Promotion ?)

I'm open for offers regarding the Lips Songpack, except for 48 hour trials and 1-month gold codes !

Kind regards,

Kia

HAVES
2 x 1600 Microsoft Points - $18 each Out of stock, more in stock later.
8 x 200 Microsoft Points
2 x Uno Xbox Live Arcade
2 x Lego Rock Band Export Code XBOX 360

WANTS
Paypal / Amazon
$18 per 1600 points
$3 per 200 points
$4 per Uno
$15 per Lego Rock Band Export Code (360)

Thank you, please message me with any questions.

Ok, enough.

As far as the one month code thing goes, I don't fully agree with it either. But it was something discussed among moderators and that was the ruling. Deal with it.

As far as other codes, 90% of the codes posted here were "free." 48-hour codes, preorder bonuses and other limited time promo giveaways are all "free," but fall nowhere near someone trying to sell a Bing avatar shirt code, which has absolutely ZERO value.

I am seeking Perfect Dark, 'Splosion Man, and MAYBE the Maw.

I have

400 Microsoft Points
Bioshock 2 DLC - Zigo and Blanche multiplayer character code

I also have other things on my list (a sealed 12 month card, etc.), so CML!

[quote name='sp00ge']Ok, enough.

As far as the one month code thing goes, I don't fully agree with it either. But it was something discussed among moderators and that was the ruling. Deal with it.

As far as other codes, 90% of the codes posted here were "free." 48-hour codes, preorder bonuses and other limited time promo giveaways are all "free," but fall nowhere near someone trying to sell a Bing avatar shirt code, which has absolutely ZERO value.

Intoxicated, you just need to take a timeout from this thread. Your most recent post, once again, violated the rules. A $15 Amazon gift card is not a code that can be redeemed via Xbox Live, or xbox.com.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!!!!!! And I'm sorry that I was posting useless stuff and responses, but it just irritates me when crap like that happens! Thanks, sp00ge, and keep up the good work.

Have:

-Sgt Johnson Code
- Uno Code

Want:
- I'll take any game on xbox live since I wont ever use the above codes. Don't want any avatar stuff. just pm me
- month xbox live codes
- paypal

thanks

Looking for 2x Final Fantasy XIII Chocobo Avatar Pets

Have:
Dragon Age: Origins Stone Warrior Shale DLC Code

Mass Effect 2 Terminus Gear

Sherlock Holmes Female Avatar Outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done