Xbox Live Points Card trouble

mcgavin27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I recently purchased a 1600 xbl points card and I was scratching it off to redeem the code when I pressed down a little too hard. Now, three of the middle digits are completely gone. I can't exactly redeem it with only 22 of the 25 required digits. What can I do regarding this? Is there anything microsoft can do if I give them a call?

I had this happen, and MS gave me a reference number to give to the retailer to exchange the card. I've also found that the ones that aren't in the plastic (loose fast cards with the magnetic stripe) aren't as prone to this.

well it's only three digits, so you can guess it. isn't there only 46,656 different combinations (counting letters and numbers)?

Same thing happened to me, but I didn't buy the card, I won it from a contest, and it says it's expired in july 2007...

[quote name='Danil ACE']well it's only three digits, so you can guess it. isn't there only 46,656 different combinations (counting letters and numbers)?[/QUOTE]
Actually I think there's only 39,304 (if O's and 0's are the same, and L's and I's (or J's or whatever). Unless, of course, Microsoft is predictably fuckING RETARDED and includes both 0's and O's in its codes.

bread's done
Back