Xbox Live Points Sale @Amazon 4000 Points $41.99

kanjitrainer

CAGiversary!
Was looking for some Xbox Live points and noticed that Amazon is running a sale off their actual Live points cards (physical cards).

4000 points $41.99
1600 points $17.99

Seeing as MS points rarely go on sale its not a bad deal. No tax for most and free ship over 25 or with Prime. There is another thread for 3 months of Prime for free.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Live..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1262286932&sr=8-2

EDIT 1/5 : Looks like Amazon has updated their price to $41.99 to match Dell's deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noticed this deal a few days ago. Good deal for people who don't have access to microcenter. Picked up 4000 points :)

[quote name='lilman']Noticed this deal a few days ago. Good deal for people who don't have access to microcenter. Picked up 4000 points :)[/QUOTE]

last time i was in Micro Center they had raised the prices back to MSRP so this is prob the best deal going right now

[quote name='zedarkness']Tempted to bite...[/QUOTE]

I want to bite on 4000 points but my CC bill is telling me not to.. I so badly need one.. man.. living as a gamer is so stressful sometimes..

[quote name='JaroldL']I want to bite on 4000 points but my CC bill is telling me not to.. I so badly need one.. man.. living as a gamer is so stressful sometimes..[/QUOTE]

bite on the 1600 points..that is the same price per point...

I can't believe how easy it is to get consumers to buy something...$5 off a $50 dollar value is enough? Even if they can't afford it/need it?

Whoosh..

[quote name='Sashka']I can't believe how easy it is to get consumers to buy something...$5 off a $50 dollar value is enough? Even if they can't afford it/need it?

Whoosh..[/QUOTE]

Imagine how much better your post could have been if there was some thought behind it or it made a valid point. Ah well!

[quote name='eastx']Imagine how much better your post could have been if there was some thought behind it or it made a valid point. Ah well![/QUOTE]

It does make sense. If you look at the couple posts above, someone was talking about their balance..and I'm an intern at a bank, and this crap always happens.

"$50 off a $900 TV! WE HAVE TO BUY IT" mentality is what's going to be the end of us all...in the end.

Now imagine how much more loved you could be in life if you were just a bit nicer and looked at the bigger meaning of things.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sashka']It does make sense. If you look at the couple posts above, someone was talking about their balance..and I'm an intern at a bank, and this crap always happens.

"$50 off a $900 TV! WE HAVE TO BUY IT" mentality is what's going to be the end of us all...in the end.

Now imagine how much more loved you could be in life if you were just a bit nicer and looked at the bigger meaning of things.[/QUOTE]

the end of us? the end of the economy will be because BANKS gave people $500,000 loans for houses worth $150,000.. not because Bob saved $5 of microsoft points..

used my 20$ codmw2 credit to pick up 4000 points. going to return it at best buy and say i got it for christmas with no receipt and get 50$ store credit haha

[quote name='T R U 7 H X']used my 20$ codmw2 credit to pick up 4000 points. going to return it at best buy and say i got it for christmas with no receipt and get 50$ store credit haha[/QUOTE]

lol, you evil person. it's okay, i remember doing something like that before, hehe.

[quote name='Sashka']I can't believe how easy it is to get consumers to buy something...$5 off a $50 dollar value is enough? Even if they can't afford it/need it?

Whoosh..[/QUOTE]

Hmm...I smell a troll. I mean, really, what is the purpose of a post like this? The guy is simply letting us know (remember, your at Cheapassgamer.com) that points are on sale (they RARELY are).

And if you think it's soooooooooo easy to "get consumers to buy something", then why don't you own your own business (instead of working at a bank).

I wish it would also apply to the digital codes, instead of waiting for the shipping. Placed an order for the 1600 point card.

bread's done
Back