Xbox Live Rewards Gamer IQ Contest [MS Points Prizes]

Once again everybody, you don't need the answers posted every day, you can just refresh the page every time you get an answer wrong. Still no luck here either, kinda disappointing. I've also gotten on every day since this started, earning the maximum amount of points each day and still the leaderboards show people 40 points above me.

According to the site my score is 557/600 and I should be in 5th place, but I'm nowhere to be found, not to mention I missed a bunch of questions the first two days. I would just be happy winning a few hundred points, but I doubt that's going to happen as the current track record isn't very good at all. 250 posts in this thread and only one noob winner?

[quote name='XxHieixX']I've been at this for days now and haven't hit 1 instant win yet![/QUOTE]

Because the odds are similar to the lottery.

[quote name='jtkauff']Instant Win Game: If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.[/QUOTE]

I quit paying attention to this when three days in a row I was told I had already played that day.
Now it's working for me, but I just noticed the above mentioned details.

It's my understanding that giving correct answers is meaningless, and in no way benefits the player.
Am I correct on this?

[quote name='imacgod']Played 5 codes again today. Nothing. Not even Coke codes :([/QUOTE]

Coke codes are not prizes in this contest! :S Unless you mean to post in the Subway contest. And BTW, the Subway contest is over from sunday!

[quote name='alex1136']Coke codes are not prizes in this contest! :S Unless you mean to post in the Subway contest. And BTW, the Subway contest is over from sunday![/QUOTE]
I think he's getting this confused with the Wendy's thread.

[quote name='alex1136']Coke codes are not prizes in this contest! :S Unless you mean to post in the Subway contest. And BTW, the Subway contest is over from sunday![/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZombieToast']I think he's getting this confused with the Wendy's thread.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Yes. Yes I am. I don't know how that mishap happened. My bad, folks! :applause:

Nothing here, I've played nearly every day.

But my luck is nothing to write home about, so don't put too much stock in my results.

[quote name='Peffse']Has there been a question yet not related to Halo, CoD or GoW?[/QUOTE]
I can't imagine there will be. They show those 3 games in the promo so there is no reason to think they would ask a question of anything but them.

Q: In Call of Duty: World at War, where does Private Dimitri Petrenko regain consciousness just as German troops kill his injured comrades?
A: In a fountain

Q: What is the name of the main enemy force in Halo?
A: The Covenant

Q: How many weapons can players carry at one time in Halo?
A: 2

Q: What is the name of the Noble Team commander in Halo: Reach?
A: Colonel Holland

answers 21/04:

- In a fountain
- The Covenant
- Colonel Holland

(ups I posted while playing, didnt saw edisons post cause of that, sry)

Hm, I still get:

Try Again Tomorrow for
Instant Microsoft Points.

Thanks for playing today.
While you didn't win instant Microsoft Points this time, tomorrow is a new chance to win. Come back daily through May 15, 2011 for more Gamer IQ Trivia.

(I'm playing with 4 accounts, best result is 551 and I've won NADA so far .. :hot:)

bread's done
Back