Xbox Live Rewards Gamer IQ Contest [MS Points Prizes]

[quote name='DarkAkri']1) What year does the Covenant arrive at Reach and launch an invasion on the planet in the Halo series?
Answer: 2552

2) What is the name of the Canadian radio operator in Call of Duty 3?
Answer: Pvt. Baron

3) What year was Gears of War first released?
Answer: 2006

4) What is the name of the second player in Halo 3?
Answer: Arbiter[/QUOTE]

Thanks, still no instant win but at least I am getting 40/40 lately.

[quote name='McNutsack']
If someone from CAG wins the Grand Prize, I will sell all my videogames for a penny.[/QUOTE]
I will be LMAO if a CAG member wins.

[quote name='DarkAkri']1) What year does the Covenant arrive at Reach and launch an invasion on the planet in the Halo series?

Thanks For The Answers! I have 1026/1800 even though I missed a few days and still no luck.

Thanks for the answers.

Q: What is the name of the Halo: Reach Noble Team commander that suspects sabotage by insurgents and sends the Spartans to discover why a relay station on Reach went offline?
A: Holland

Q: What happens in Call of Duty: World at War to help you decide whether to flee or throw back a grenade when you're within the blast radius?
A: A marker indicates the direction of the grenade

Q: In Gears of War 2, the COG continues its fight against the Locust horde with help from which of the following?
A: A riftworm

Q: Which of the following is NOT a playable mode in Call of Duty 3?
A: Rage Battle

[quote name='DarkAkri']Q: What is the name of the Halo: Reach Noble Team commander that suspects sabotage by insurgents and sends the Spartans to discover why a relay station on Reach went offline?

Q: What happens in Call of Duty: World at War to help you decide whether to flee or throw back a grenade when you're within the blast radius?

Q: In Gears of War 2, the COG continues its fight against the Locust horde with help from which of the following?

A: Rage Battle[/QUOTE]

Still haven't won but I'll keep trying. Thanks for the answers!!

[quote name='lingenfelser']908/1800 and nada.
I would LOVE to find or hear someone that won.[/QUOTE]

One CAG won quite a few pages back but the odds of winning are really poor.

985 and nothing. Thanks for the answers, though. I've known most of them so far, but figure my chances are already bad enough at 40/40, so no reason to play the guessing game.

[quote name='DarkAkri']Q: What is the name of the Halo: Reach Noble Team commander that suspects sabotage by insurgents and sends the Spartans to discover why a relay station on Reach went offline?

A: Rage Battle[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the answers, 1167/1800 so far, no wins either, but I guess I'll just keep doing this until it's over since it's hardly a hassle.

Thanks for the answers, still no win. Also since I changed my email address associated with my xbox live account they reset my points so instead of having nearly over a thousand points I now have only 200 points for this instant win thing which sucks.

[quote name='SARGEHALO666']5/1 answers:
All of the above are used
United Nations Space Command
Orbital Drop Shock Trooper
Special Ops[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

[quote name='SARGEHALO666']5/1 answers:
All of the above are used
United Nations Space Command
Orbital Drop Shock Trooper
Special Ops[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the answers.:applause:

[quote name='Firvagor']Really? They're looping through the same sets of questions? (I think these were from the first day)[/QUOTE]

Not sure if it was the first day but I agree, I have definitely seen these before (I think I've noticed some repeats earlier as well but all of these I am 100% sure about).

Thanks for the answers. No win, but get my 5% back from March put into my account... Holy crap I bought 2000 points worth of stuff then...

this site seems to update daily with all the answers
http://cylongaming.blogspot.com/

Current answers for may 3rd

Q: In Call of Duty characters can be positioned in one of three stances. Which of the following is not one of them?
A: Kneeling

Q: What is the name of the war-hardened soldier players assume the role of in Gears of War?
A: Marcus Fenix

Q: Other than typing '3ARC UNLOCK', how else can map "Five" be unlocked in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
A: Beating Campaign Mode on any difficulty

Q: What is the name of the red cog representing a player's health gauge in Gears of War?
A: Crimson Omen

[quote name='Kolma']this site seems to update daily with all the answers
http://cylongaming.blogspot.com/

Current answers for may 3rd

Q: In Call of Duty characters can be positioned in one of three stances. Which of the following is not one of them?
A: Kneeling

Q: What is the name of the war-hardened soldier players assume the role of in Gears of War?
A: Marcus Fenix

Q: Other than typing '3ARC UNLOCK', how else can map "Five" be unlocked in Call of Duty: Black Ops?
A: Beating Campaign Mode on any difficulty

Q: What is the name of the red cog representing a player's health gauge in Gears of War?
A: Crimson Omen[/QUOTE]

awesome thanks for the link.

i only do it like once a week when i remember...
it's a contest in futility... but no harm i guess

[quote name='Kingrodedog']Todays answers:
Bill Murray
Clay
6 Months
Bering Sea

I think thats right, I blew through them, it seems like they are repeats too...[/QUOTE]

thanks, still nothing.

I had to google everything. I played Gears 1 and 2 and Modern Warefare but I don't remember all that crap. Now if these were Shenmue questions....

How do they get away with doing these contests where no one wins. Does anyone remember the pick the gift thing from the holidays? I don' think anyone won with that either.

[quote name='shadowrage']How do they get away with doing these contests where no one wins. Does anyone remember the pick the gift thing from the holidays? I don' think anyone won with that either.[/QUOTE]

There's only 4 instant prizes a day, I believe.
There's only 1 weekly prize of 4000ms points...per...week.
Then there's 1 grand prize, May 15th.

Honestly, wtf is up with you , CAG?
This isn't some "every cap is a winner!" type of thing.
The prizes are clear, so are the odds.

Start b****ing about it when the thing is actually over, and don't assume that only a CAG will be the winner.

bread's done
Back