Xbox Live Starter Kit w/ game $29.99

Graveyardmall is quite reputable... I might jump on this deal.

Shipping is $7 on all orders, so keep that in mind.

[quote name='SnakeEater']Thanks OP! These will be compatible with the new Xbox 360, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the 12 month time and the headset will be compatible. And I'll wager Mechassault will be plenty compatible too.

ooo nice deal, maybe i'll get one and just save it till i get a xbox360 later down the road.

thanks op

[quote name='dreamvsps2']the mech assult kits are VERY OLD, cards might be expired. be carefull[/QUOTE]

I thought that you could turn in an expired, unused card for a new code if you called Microsoft? Isn't that so?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I thought that you could turn in an expired, unused card for a new code if you called Microsoft? Isn't that so?[/QUOTE]

yeah i remember a while backreading that people were able to call in and get a new code.

[quote name='dreamvsps2']the mech assult kits are VERY OLD, cards might be expired. be carefull[/QUOTE]
The 12 month cards generally don't expire, even though they print expiration dates on them. If for some reason it is expired, you can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and get a new code, you just have to read them the old code on the phone.

If anyone wants to trade their copy of Mechassault, let me know, I can't afford a kit right now.

[quote name='dafoomie']The 12 month cards generally don't expire, even though they print expiration dates on them. If for some reason it is expired, you can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and get a new code, you just have to read them the old code on the phone.

If anyone wants to trade their copy of Mechassault, let me know, I can't afford a kit right now.[/QUOTE]
Would you be interested in the headset as well?

[quote name='dafoomie']The 12 month cards generally don't expire, even though they print expiration dates on them. If for some reason it is expired, you can call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and get a new code, you just have to read them the old code on the phone.

If anyone wants to trade their copy of Mechassault, let me know, I can't afford a kit right now.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you would want to trade for the Mechassault that comes with the starter kit. I got one of these starter kits when it first came out and it was a Mechassault version without a case. It came in a sleeve sort of like OXM demos do and instruction book seperate. Just giving you the heads up.

[quote name='Morpheus']I don't know if you would want to trade for the Mechassault that comes with the starter kit. I got one of these starter kits when it first came out and it was a Mechassault version without a case. It came in a sleeve sort of like OXM demos do and instruction book seperate. Just giving you the heads up.[/QUOTE]
I know, I already have a case here for Mechassault without a disc.

i got in on this deal. I didn't have any problems with the vendor. I wish i had PM'd at Best Buy though because i've been wanting PGR 2. Anyways, good deal. Thanks OP! And my mechassault also came in a sleeve with instruction manual separate.

Sweet, I was just thinking of getting my friend one of these for Christmas. We played games all the time in college and now we live in different states, so I've been wanting to get him on XBL. How long do you think this deal would last for?

Hey wait, I can't seem to add it to my cart! When I try, it lists the quantity as Zero and it says "Note: Requested quantity not available for some items at this time" on top of the screen. It this sold out?

bump for the above question by takingchase. i've PM'ed many things at BB, but have never done so from a printout of a website like this deal is, let alone one no one at BB has ever heard of.

for those that were successful, how did it go?

i assume it's very YMMV.

I actually tried pricematching twice at Best Buy. First time I was shut down because I got stuck with a new employee that had a manager by her side, and he said they don't pricematch online stores. Of course he said this after he saw the price difference of 69.99 to 29.99.

Then a couple of days after that, I stopped by a different Best Buy on my way home from a mall. I picked the employee this time that I thought would be the least strict, (girl around my age), and sure enough she did the pricematch. I just handed her a game and the kit then gave her the printout and told her about the lower price on the kit. We engaged in small talk while she was ringing everything up and changing the price of the kit in the system. She did ask me about the store, but she didn't seem to care that it was an online place. I find it better to be polite than forceful when dealing with employees. Plus I always try to be polite with the ladies.

Whenever I price match huge differences (online or ads), I just normally try to get the employee that will be the least strict. Best Buy categorizes their customers, I like to categorize their cashiers.

bread's done
Back