Xbox Live Subscription Deals Compilation

keyed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Lots of Xbox Live deals floating around, so I just compiled them for easy access.

Xbox Vision Kit
Vision Camera (worth around 30-40)
200 microsoft points (worth $2.50)
2 Arcade games (worth $20)
XBOX headset (worth $15)
Gold for 12 months

$66 shipped at Amazon (thaks Magyk)
Kmart - $36 (Original Xbox Live Kit. YMMV)
Compusa - $49.99 (as of 1/21)
CDUniverse.com - $41.94 after $10 off Google Checkout

12+1 Month Live Subscription Card
Amazon.com - $39.99

3 Month Live Subscription Kit
card + Headset

- Toys R' Us - $5 or $10 (Original Xbox Live Kit. YMMV)
[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']This isn't the greatest deal. I just got four 3month cards for $10 each at TRU. These are the ones that are packaged for the original XBOX but also work with the 360. I know what you are thinking- it comes out to $40- WRONG!!! Each 3 month pack comes with a headset and adapter. A headset and adapter combo trades in for a little more than $4 at EB/GS. So you end up spending $40 but you also get $12 credit at EB/GS.[/quote]
Updated 3/20

[quote name='skipbo']Off topic a little - sorry if this was answered somewhere else.

If I buy a 12 month card - and say I have 2 months left on my current
card - then does this extend it to 14 months or does it start over.

Thanks for any replies.[/QUOTE]
They stack. I think you can stack up to 48 months

[quote name='Damian']They stack. I think you can stack up to 48 months[/QUOTE]
Really? I thought you could add one year to your account and had to wait until you had less than a year left before you could add another code.

[quote name='Decker']Really? I thought you could add one year to your account and had to wait until you had less than a year left before you could add another code.[/QUOTE]

Nope I'm good to 2009!

Thanks for the deal. No CC in town so not worth trying to PM but still a good deal @ $50.

I was also at walmart today and they had the Live vision 12 month packs for $50 (YMMV). I almost bought one but after a short debate with myself I decided I didn't need the camera.

Edit: It is odd that this sale is not advertised or even posted in store but it rings up just fine.

[quote name='FrankieFiero']0 12+1 and 0 1600 point cards at the BB in Westland, MI.

PS3 was in stock though...[/quote]

ill gladly trade with you :)

Thanks so much, was going to go out and buy a 12+1 card anyway, that just sweetened the deal. They had plenty left in the Fargo BB as of Tuesday.

Now if only CastleVania SOTN, Castle Crashers, and Alien Hominid would come out. (already have lumines and geometry wars).

So BB is pricematching the 12 month kit with Bankshot Billiards and 200 points to $39.99? The CC ad shows only the 12+1 month card...

[quote name='Stormy151']So BB is pricematching the 12 month kit with Bankshot Billiards and 200 points to $39.99? The CC ad shows only the 12+1 month card...[/QUOTE]
No. They're pricematching the 12+1 card. That's what I got anyway.

[quote name='Stormy151']Thats what I figured, the OP says it's the kit.[/QUOTE]
No it doesn't, I think you're misreading it. This is the compilation thread, there are several deals in the OP.

12+1 Month Live Subscription Card + Free 1600 Marketplace points (unadvertised in-store promo)
- Best Buy - $49.99 (PM to CC for $40) (per Fatwallet)

[quote name='reallynotnick']Thanks so much, was going to go out and buy a 12+1 card anyway, that just sweetened the deal. They had plenty left in the Fargo BB as of Tuesday.

Now if only CastleVania SOTN, Castle Crashers, and Alien Hominid would come out. (already have lumines and geometry wars).[/QUOTE]

yeah lol, both me and my friend own the original castlevania SOTN but he wants to buy it just so he can earn all the acheivments (since he practically played SOTN as if there was an acheivment system).

i wonder if they'll make it widescreen/hd compatible? anyway, cause Konami is releasing so many games on the arcade, i'm dying for them to drop the arcade GIJOE on the system, that would be awesome.

I'm confused; I've never seen a 3-month trial for the original Xbox, but I have a couple 2-month codes from Xbox games sitting around.

Which kits from the original Xbox will still work for Gold on the 360?

no 1600point cards at BB in myrtle beach, SC nor in the other 2 BB in the surrounding areas. But got a 12month kit from k-mart for 36.99 - $5 off coupon = 31.99(lady at the register just gave it to me, it's a $5 coupon for anything $35+)

I tried K today with no luck. They had the 12 month for 360 in $43, with a discount of $20 in a Xbox 360 game. I was excited \\:D/ until I saw an expiration date for the discount, fuck!!!!!! The expiration date was already due. :bomb:

[quote name='Stormy151']Is the 1600 pts+13 month card deal still going? I was going to do it tonight...[/QUOTE]

I can't say for sure, but I and as the original post said it is probably going until the 6th (before Sunday and new sales).

12+1 and the 1600 points worked for me this evening. Didn't try to PM. If I have time, I may go back later with the CC ad and my receipt to see if they will change it. If not, still a great deal.

Thought I was smart and checked the in-store availiablity of the 12 month card and 1600 points card before I went. Said they both were at my local store. Wrong! They had the subscription cards but no points cards on the shelf, and the guy said they were out and there were none in back- unless he was just too lazy to go check...

He told me they were cheaper to buy on-line, and I told him about the promo (which he didn't know about) then again he tells me, "well, you still should buy them online- it's a better deal". Oh yeah? Better than getting 1600 for FREE? I don't think so.

I'm going to check back in the morning. Most of the stores around here are out of one card or the other though.

Just did the deal at Best Buy for 1600 free marketplace points. I had a gift card too so I didn't feel like mixing in the pricematch. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow. Either way it's a great deal.

The 12+1/CC PM/1600 points scheme worked for me at the Perimeter Best Buy in Atlanta. I brought the current Circuit City flyer in with me, and made sure that I mentioned the price match only after the package deal had come up on the register (it appears automatically if you buy the 12+1 and 1600 cards together) and I was ready to pay. That way, when the cashier's pit boss came over she really had no idea what was going on, and just thought it was a normal price match.

I wound up paying $42.79 for the two cards together. God bless you, CAG.

While running some errands, I swung by my local best buy with the CC ad and my receipt from yesterday. They price matched with no hesitation plus the extra %. So in short, 12+1 and 1600 points for 38.99. Sweet. Thanks OP!

Sweet! Got it done. No questions asked in North Scottsdale, AZ. I had them do the 12 month with the PM first, then the points card.

I don't know how I ever got along without this site. I am a total Cheap Ass! :lol:

yeah this is one of the few deals i actually requested in the other forum (hey, no one posted about THIS in the thread....good thing though i had waited) because i simply HAD to get a discount on Xbox Live, i cant bring myself to pay full since i dont use it enough.

i would love to know how such a completely unadvertised deal was found out though.

or for that matter how long it will last, i may want to do this next year if there isnt anything better ;)

-also, the gold kits are only 12 month cards, not 13 like this one right?

I have a question about the Best Buy 12+1 month kits, the website says nothing about free 1600 marketplace points and usually the store and site have the same products. Can anybody clarify?

crazyj its an instore unadvertised deal. When the 12 month rings up with the points it automatically subtracts 19.99 off the total bill. Get on it though it ends today I believe.

Worked fine for me. Got the 12+1 card and 1600 points card, with price match to CC of $39.99. Just showed them the CC ad paper.
This was at the Countryside, IL BB.
They had plenty of both in stock.

Dead @ East Brunswick NJ
went there today and rang up at 74 and change or something like that so I told the chick "friend said points are free when you buy subscription"and she went and spoke to a manager and was like NO DEAL! so I either was to late or they didn't run it here in Jersey

It worked for me today in Florence KY. I noticed that it rang up to 70-some dollars, but after they took my phone number and hit some keys to complete the transaction that it dropped back to the correct price.

I've only been on CAG for a week and already got an amazing deal. Thanks!

[quote name='jcook793']It worked for me today in Florence KY. I noticed that it rang up to 70-some dollars, but after they took my phone number and hit some keys to complete the transaction that it dropped back to the correct price.

I've only been on CAG for a week and already got an amazing deal. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I also live in florence, ky. Did you go to the one by Meijer?

[quote name='veedubkid']Dead @ East Brunswick NJ
went there today and rang up at 74 and change or something like that so I told the chick "friend said points are free when you buy subscription"and she went and spoke to a manager and was like NO DEAL! so I either was to late or they didn't run it here in Jersey[/QUOTE]

Be sure it was the 12 months +1 card and the 1600 points. Anything else will not "match up" for the deal. The system automatically takes the $20 off for the points card when you total your items.

Worked fine for me on Friday in Columbus, GA. Picked up 2.

went there today and rang up at 74 and change or something like that so I told the chick "friend said points are free when you buy subscription"and she went and spoke to a manager and was like NO DEAL! so I either was to late or they didn't run it here in Jersey[/QUOTE]
worked fine for me yesterday at the holmdel best buy... i even got the price match

worked fine for me yesterday at the holmdel best buy... i even got the price match

[quote name='Manning']I also live in florence, ky. Did you go to the one by Meijer?[/quote]Yep! That whole area is a traffic nightmare these days.

yeah was 12+ 1 and 1600 card, I assume it didn't work here because there were like 30 of each card on display, and I am sure that rutgers students are on this site and this is the closest best buy to rutgers

this sucks. circuity city got it back at 50, so does amazon. i went to best buy today to check out the deal and no dice.

this sucks. circuity city got it back at 50, so does amazon. i went to best buy today to check out the deal and no dice.

bread's done
Back