xbox live version 3 deals?

Darkpaul

CAGiversary!
The $70 kit that has mechassault and the headphones, one year xbox live membership, what is the lowest price offered on that?

i wouldn't recommend this "deal"...i just got mine in the mail and it's not a starter kit, its just the subscription card.

Trent you should look into that....they website says it's the starter kit and even goes through a list of thing included. If I ordered that and all they gave me was a subscription card I would be righteously pissed.

oh, i'm definitely pissed, but i'm going to return it at my local kbtoys tomorrow. i can't get the starter kit for $50 from them, but i can get my money back. i knew it seemed too good to be true.

god DAMN it!!!! All they gave me was the subscription card, too. Will they still give allow a return if I opened the package?

This is about the point where you give customer service an earful, and dont stop until what you ordered is on its way.

Oh, I will. Unfortunately, it's on the weekend. And NOBODY works on the weekends! How dare I have something to resolve quickly....

Weekends AND a Holiday. Sorry i pointed this out man, it looked legit. Give 'em an extra kick in the ass for making me look bad!!!

I'll try. If they're not assholes, they'll fix it. If not, I hope I don't have to ask some friends how to bitch well at a company.

Wow, guys. I had a great conversation with them over the phone about it. The customer service person said that they were having problems with that, so I wasn't the first and they're trying to figure out what the problem was.

Well, this was the coolest part: she offered to simply refund the purchase or I send it back and they'd try to send the right product when they could (but didn't know when, as they are looking into the problem). The BEST PART: she did NOT require me to send the item back in! So I just got a refund and a free 12 months membership to xbox live!

Trent, look into this. Just talk to customer service. They were surprising.....not at all like Best Buy (which was what I was used to) which are NORMALLY total ASSHOLES.

bread's done
Back