Xbox Live Vision Camera bundle $50 at BB (B&M only)

Strider2K99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This should be at every Best Buy nationwide.

I was told by a Best Buy employee about this and it supposedly ends Sunday 9/28.

Just got back from buying one. This is a great deal (normally $80), considering what it comes with:

- Vision Camera
- 12 Month Live card
- Headset
- 200 Microsoft Points
- Codes for 2 XBLA games (Robotron 2084 and Uno)

EDIT: The bundle may be tagged with a $79.99 sticker, but when scanned, should show up as $49.99.
EDIT 2: Apparently, people are still able to buy these, so it's possible it's a clearance sale for the new PGR4 bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! My BB had 5, and its the last day for the sale so I just went ahead an bought all of them so I could sell them on ebay lol. Pretty big $$.

My BBY had 3 on a rack with the discount marked, and another 4 or 5 on a separate display in the middle of an aisle, still marked at $79.99. The store is the Mayfield Hts., OH store. I didn't want to post the location because I feared I could get shut out. So there you go, 8 or so in Mayfield Hts.

The product number on my receipt, 8003144, does not show up as a valid item on BBY's site. Definitely call before you go to the store, just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
The $79.99 ones should have still rung up as $50. If for whatever reason they truly don't just show them the price on the others.

And the BB website just doesn't carry the Vision Camera bundle.

I can confirm in NE that this is valid. Saw this on my own today and was just coming to post it. Used one of my $10/$50 local coupons to lower the price even more.

I went today and grabbed one. The store was on Long Island, NY. They had about 4 or 5 in stock. If I had the time and patience I would have grabbed all of them and made some profit... Anyway I had a $25 gift card so it was a pretty sweet deal! :)

Btw- The item was marked at $79.99, I had to ask a customer service rep if it was in fact discounted, and it was, so if you go make sure to ask.

[quote name='Gotran']Wow I'm gonna head to Best Buy tomorrow and look for two of these.[/QUOTE]

I think the sale ends today....

Thanks OP. Was about to browse over to Amazon to get a live subscription card when I saw this post. Picked one up while I was out. There were still a half dozen at Eastside Indy location incase deal runs through tomorrow. All were marked with discount.

Ive been trying to get a vision cam for cheap. I wonder if I can get this and sell everything but the camera and come out having only spent a few bucks on the camera.

So I assume there are going to be a ton of UNO and Robotron codes to give away from this pack. Anyone interested in trading for something else?

Thanks OP! My BB had a ton and they were clearly marked. I still had to look awhile because I didn't realize from the crappy packaging that the box included a camera.

I redeemed the Live points + membership and I'll be selling headset, Uno & Robotron on Ebay, so it's like getting a free camera. No more sitting around in the Pinartic or Dessert Desert for me. All those Jelis that wouldn't stay in my ultimate trap can suck it.

[quote name='jkanownik']I still had to look awhile because I didn't realize from the crappy packaging that the box included a camera.[/quote]

Haha same here. It was just a plain orange box, and the only way you knew it had a camera was if you read the text, which was not even that big.

Thanks OP, put in my codes today for Robotron, Uno and a year of Live for $50... not too bad.
Now I'm set for Live till January 2010 lol.

For anyone wondering, this deal still works today! I just went to Bestbuy and picked the last one up, gonna head out to the other Bestbuy and look for another.

[quote name='tagout']If you guys don't mind answering, when does the Live card expired?[/quote]

06/30/2009

That's what it says on the ones I picked up yesterday.

Should still worth after that, though. Unless they decide to truly make them expire.

[quote name='tagout']If you guys don't mind answering, when does the Live card expired?[/quote]

One year from the date you activate the card. So if you activate it today, it would expire exactly the same day next year.

[quote name='Cheadyp']06/30/2009

That's what it says on the ones I picked up yesterday.

Should still worth after that, though. Unless they decide to truly make them expire.[/quote]

Serious!? How is that a 12-month membership!?

Either way I can confirm this in the NOVA area. Picked one up at Fairlakes a few mins. ago.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']One year from the date you activate the card. So if you activate it today, it would expire exactly the same day next year.[/quote]

Unless your stacking it on top of your exsisting Xbox Live membership, you can pay ahead up to 3 years.

Right, but I'm new to LIVE. And I'm not questioning this whole "12 month" membership deal. I assumed it would take effect the day it's activated yes? So if I activate it today it should expire on 09/28/09 correct?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Right, but I'm new to LIVE. And I'm not questioning this whole "12 month" membership deal. I assumed it would take effect the day it's activated yes? So if I activate it today it should expire on 09/28/09 correct?[/quote]

Pretty much.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']One year from the date you activate the card. So if you activate it today, it would expire exactly the same day next year.[/quote]

I knew that already. What I meant was what is the last day the card will be redeemable.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Pretty much? Hahah, can I assume that is a definite yes? Sorry, I'm just paranoid.[/quote]

Definite yes.

[quote name='tagout']I knew that already. What I meant was what is the last day the card will be redeemable.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the expiration date of 6/30/09 means that if you try to enter the code on the card on July 1st 09 it won't work.

However, if you want you can enter the card on 6/29/09 and it'll last until 6/29/10

I picked one up myself, I needed to get another 12 month card soon anyways. The Brockton, MA Best Buy has one bundle left, if anyone in the area was wondering. Thanks for the great deal :D

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Serious!? How is that a 12-month membership!?

Either way I can confirm this in the NOVA area. Picked one up at Fairlakes a few mins. ago.[/quote]

That is just when you must redeem the code by. The cards say "Redeem by 06/30/2009."

But they really don't expire. I recently used a code that said "Redeem by 06/30/2007" without a problem.

Just checked and i'm good till 5/09 on my XBL account. Still think i'm gonna run and grab one since i've got a few $5 reward coupons and nothing to spend them on plus i've been wanting a camera anyway. Can always sell the other stuff and get the camera near free.

Thanks OP :)

Great deal thanks OP!! Have a spare headset, uno and robotron codes if anyone wants them. Let me know what you would like to trade for...

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Thanks for the heads up.

However there is no mentioning of it including the 200 MS points unlike the BB bundle...[/quote]As far as I know they ALL have the 200 MS points. I don't think any bundle has been made without the points. The stock picture they use shows the '200 Microsoft Points' on the box.

bread's done
Back