XBOX Live Wireless Communicator Headset $59.99 + S&H at Buy.com

Based on what I hear from the other end of my friends Logitech Wireless Headset, this thing doesn't really work all that great. I'm not even considering it until it under $50 shipped.

[quote name='CheapyD']Based on what I hear from the other end of my friends Logitech Wireless Headset, this thing doesn't really work all that great. I'm not even considering it until it under $50 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Goosedude's headset sounds like a tin can tied to a string. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']Goosedude's headset sounds like a tin can tied to a string. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Making fun of Goose never gets old.
Never.

CheapyD Your feeble Halo 2 skills are incomparable to the power of the Dark Side powered Logitech wireless headset.

Suffice to say it works ok...about the same as using the Jabra Bluetooth Adaptor, I'll be interested to see how the HIP GEAR Wireless Headset works.

Though here is what it takes to make it work supremo:
1) live in the burbs...not the city
2) Don't use a wireless controller with it
3) If you have a wireless network....make sure its 802.11g not b

Thats about it.

[quote name='CheapyD']Based on what I hear from the other end of my friends Logitech Wireless Headset, this thing doesn't really work all that great. I'm not even considering it until it under $50 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Bought one, didn't work well, bitched to Logitech TS, they said it's defective, second one did the same thing, so back it went.

Not for me, thanks.

bread's done
Back