Xbox Live

If you have a American Express credit card you can purchase 2000 points for $25 and they will add 3 months onto your xbox live subscription. Here's a link to the gamerpic you need to download first. Gamer Picture

I am looking for one as well. I know on Amazon right now if you buy Modern Warfare 2 you get a year of Xbox Live for 30$, but I already have MW2, so out of luck with that.

Oh, at Costco, they're selling 12-month cards for $40. You can buy a 12-month card and 1600 MS points for $54. I think it's the normal price. Just ordered from Costco.com

I am suprised that nobody has a Black Friday deal on them? My live membership ends sometime in January so I am as well looking for a 12 month card.

[quote name='massermind19']If you have a American Express credit card you can purchase 2000 points for $25 and they will add 3 months onto your xbox live subscription. Here's a link to the gamerpic you need to download first. Gamer Picture [/QUOTE]

Yeah, i noticed that deal on the Dashboard and picked that up.
Too bad it does't automatically just tack it onto our account, we need to redeem it once the email comes.

probably will use the points towards Shadow Complex or Trials HD
...once they drop in price of course!

bread's done
Back