XBOX Live?

golfing7861

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
My friend just got a xbox after months of me annoying him to get one :D

However he's going to be in Canada for the next month starting next week and so he's asking, if he makes an account here, plays with it for a week before he goes to Canada, then goes to Canada, can he still use the same account over there, and then when he comes back? Thanks!

[quote name='golfing7861']My friend just got a xbox after months of me annoying him to get one :D

However he's going to be in Canada for the next month starting next week and so he's asking, if he makes an account here, plays with it for a week before he goes to Canada, then goes to Canada, can he still use the same account over there, and then when he comes back? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes, but he needs to make an account for the Country that he is a permanent resident in.

[quote name='dotCody']Yes, but he needs to make an account for the Country that he is a permanent resident in.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, so he makes a US account, and then gets to use it in Canada too (making sure one last time :) ) and gets to use it when he comes back to the US right?thanks!

[quote name='golfing7861']Awesome, so he makes a US account, and then gets to use it in Canada too (making sure one last time :) ) and gets to use it when he comes back to the US right?thanks![/QUOTE]

YES. Heads up though: Xbox Live Gold Membership cards and most DLC codes are not region locked, but M$ points Cards are.

[quote name='dotCody']YES. Heads up though: Xbox Live Gold Membership cards and most DLC codes are not region locked, but M$ points Cards are.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :)

bread's done
Back