Xbox Logitech Cordless Precision Controller $19.95 (ships free)

redline

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
$19.95 with free shipping from JustDeals. These are refurbished, however I got one today and it works great. Looks brand new to me. I believe this is the newer revision also, the one that only takes 2 AA batteries instead of 4.

Link

For some reason it doesn't show up in the CAGrabber, but if you go directly to Pricegrabber.com you can find it.

[quote name='expane']icky, used controllers are gross and broken[/quote]
For the record, I've purchased at least 6 different refurbished XBox and PS 2 controllers from multiple online stores, and they all look and function like they're brand new.

You should know what you're talking about before making such blanket statements.

[quote name='waxHead']For the record, I've purchased at least 6 different refurbished XBox and PS 2 controllers from multiple online stores, and they all look and function like they're brand new.

You should know what you're talking about before making such blanket statements.[/QUOTE]

I do know what I am talking about.

ITs refurbished because at one point.... IT WAS BROKEN

Its "icky" because another person had their greasy filthy hands all over it...

[quote name='expane']I do know what I am talking about.

ITs refurbished because at one point.... IT WAS BROKEN

Its "icky" because another person had their greasy filthy hands all over it...[/quote]

It is possible it was broken or had some small defect from the factory and was never sold.

Hey Redline- how was your experience with Justdeals.com? I have read a bunch of negative customer service and quality reviews as well as loooooong shipping times. Are they legit? Their return policy seems sketch- "will only issue refunds if they can't find a suitable replacement product".

Has anyone else on CAG had any experience with justdeals?

I have never purchased a refurb. Are they usually functional and worth the discounted price, or am I asking for trouble?

[quote name='xx2541']

I have never purchased a refurb. Are they usually functional and worth the discounted price, or am I asking for trouble?[/QUOTE]

crapshoot, depends on why it was sent back, some for minor issues, other for major problems. Also depends on how much it was used before being sent back...

The point is you have no idea what was wrong w/ it, and you'll never know. Factory Refurbs often have a decent warranty, but 90 days is not a long time for a controller

For another $10 you can get a brand new one... up to you.

[quote name='xx2541']Hey Redline- how was your experience with Justdeals.com? I have read a bunch of negative customer service and quality reviews as well as loooooong shipping times. Are they legit? Their return policy seems sketch- "will only issue refunds if they can't find a suitable replacement product".

Has anyone else on CAG had any experience with justdeals?

I have never purchased a refurb. Are they usually functional and worth the discounted price, or am I asking for trouble?[/QUOTE]
The shipping times weren't excessive, I think it took them about 3 business days to ship it. Then another 2 days or so in transit, so about a week to get it from the time I ordered.

They are definitely legit, if you search for threads with "Justdeals" here at CAG there are a few of them going back quite a ways. So they have been around a while.

Not sure about their return/replacement policy, I've only ordered from them this one time and there are no issues with my controller. Like I said, it looks and feels brand new to me. These retail for around $40 brand new, so getting a refurbished one for half of that with free shipping and no tax isn't too bad.

[quote name='ma']Questions:
1) why don't these show up on the justdeals site? (edit: i guess they're there, but they are $2 more)
2) are the 2nd gen ones the ones with rumble, or the ones that gave up rumble for battery life?
3) what's different about this one? http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=652256/search=xbox+controller
edit: guess that's the 4xAA one.

thanks![/QUOTE]

IGN.com gave full reviews to both logi XBOX controllers

The controller that I ordered on the 20th showed up today.

It has some slight surface scratches across the face that show up due to the matte finish of the controller, but otherwise it is perfectly fine.

bread's done
Back