XBOX - Logitech Wireless Controller $35/40 shipped A/R

The Cheapest Ass Gamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
[quote name='MrShow']its not letting me use that coupon, i made a new account and everything, anyone else?[/quote]

$5 off $50. You need a filler item.

$3.98 filler.

$3.94 filler.

$2.95 filler.

A little side story here. I ordered that phone coupler when it was 99 cents. It showed up as 99 cents on my order page, my receipt, and my order summary. It showed up as $5.99 in my "Detailed Summary", and, most importantly, as a deduction from my bank account. I alerted them to this on the 25th of March, and I am still waiting to be credited.

Looking for cheaper. They used to have a few 99 cent items, but they have jacked up the prices.

was just about to edit my post saying that i figured it out...looking for something less than a buck now...any help? thanks

Here's the cheapest thing I could find in 10 minutes...hope it helps somebody

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=30083888

93 cents

edit: NM!!! it's still not letting me complete my order with that $5 off coupon

been pissing with this trying to get the coupon to work for 45 minutes...calling it a night and hoping this deal is still on in the morning when i have a little more patience...lemme know if anyone gets it to work...or maybe i'm the only one having problems...thanks

Good find, but you might want to wait for the new Logitech PS2 and XBOX controllers. Both will be cheaper and use less batteries. XBOX controller will be smaller, and closer in shape to the s-controller.

I think I know the problem...
Buy.com has incorrectly placed these controllers in their Computer department and they should belong in the Games department (where the coupon is valid).

I have an email into my contact at buy.com

BTW this is a great controller in my book . . . but I do not use Live. I picked it up for $50 at Gamestop (I had $25 in credit and I have sent in the rebate).

all of the cordless controllers do not have a memory card input . . . so your headset has to connect near the system. For solo gaming, cordless is essential to me now.

I like the nice heavy feel of this controller . . . I have the Ps2 companion (mispriced for $20 used at Gamestop but works perfectly :D ) Using these two gives me some continuity between the two systems.

Sorry guys, no love from buy.com.
They can't change the classification of the controller from Computer product to Game product as its based on their supplier.

I would wait, logitech is releasing a new wireless controller and it's retail price is gonna be $50. So basically your getting the older $70 model, in a lower price. Which is good, although when the new one comes out the older model's price will probally shoot down.

Update:

I got my controller by FedEx ground today (man, that was fast!), and I love it. IMO it's even better than the S-controller because there's much less space between the face buttons (like the Dual Shock 2), so it's easier to do a combo (I haven't tried a fighting game yet, but I think this thing would rock for SC2). Also, the black and white buttons are much more convenient. The only thing on this controller that's not perfect is the D-pad.

Also, the controller comes with an original rebate form. Highly recommended for $40 shipped A/R.

bread's done
Back