XBOX Mobile Screen Wanted!

DRBagabundo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
As the title says. I'm prefer the Intec screen.

I also know that Best Buy has the Zenith ones for 50$ but they're pretty ugly. If I can get em cheaper, I might buy one.

Haha, I've just been wanting one so bad lately. Plus, I want to have it in my car because my wife barks at me everytime I play it in the house...

Guess she'll really be pissed now that she'll have to drive all the time!!!...HAHAH! I'm Rick James bytch!

Don't get the Zeniths from Best Buy. While they are a nice price, they don't include the car charger, effectively making the product completely worthless. You'd still have to buy a power converter for ~$30 more. The Intec ones come with a car charger, nice and simple.

[quote name='Sulmona']ps the intec one cost about $20 at tru during last green tag[/QUOTE]

Mine cost me $15. Then I bought another and sold it on ebay for $70. Alot of CAG's were saying that the quality of the screen is crap. IMO it's a very nice screen. And the speakers are of a decent quality too. Good luck getting one OP.

there is a way to hook it up to a regular dvd player, but it will set you back 30-50 dollars.

you need the AC to DC adapter (Or vice versa, forgot what their called,) and some other wire which costs about 5 bucks. i can provide links of what you need to radioshack if you want to hook it up to your dvd player. thats what i do.

bread's done
Back