Xbox Music Mixer sold without mic?

kaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I just picked up Karaoke Revolution from the TRU sale, and I would like a microphone instead of using the headset. I know Xbox Music Mixer was sold with a microphone, but does anyone know if the game sold without the mic? I'm looking to pick it up on the cheap online.

Thanks for your help.

I know Mad Catz makes the microphone, but I couldn't find it on their site new. If you don't mind a used one, check with your local EB/Gamestop stores. Someone mentioned finding one for like $5.

[quote name='kaw']I just picked up Karaoke Revolution from the TRU sale, and I would like a microphone instead of using the headset. I know Xbox Music Mixer was sold with a microphone, but does anyone know if the game sold without the mic? I'm looking to pick it up on the cheap online.

Thanks for your help.[/QUOTE]

It depends. I haven't seen a new Music Mixer in a long time and most of the used copies I've seen as of late usually come without the microphone. At worst, they sort of come with the microphone...or at least they did when they were traded in. Then the Music Mixer and the microphone would be sold seperately. [Blah]

I know the Music Mixer is on sale in the TRU thread, and I'm sure you noticed that as well. Personally, I think that Music Mixer will come without the microphone, but you never know. I'll look around product listings to see if I can find anything more definitive for you.

bread's done
Back