Xbox One 12 Month Card Limited Day One Edition $39.96

I bought mine after the SD effect and it shipped today via UPS Mail Innovations. Can't wait to try it out next year.

for those that purchased this can you please reply back and let me know if the Shadow Jago Code still works or not since it past the deadline?

for those that purchased this can you please reply back and let me know if the Shadow Jago Code still works or not since it past the deadline?
Just means it's no longer exclusive to card holders from what I understand. It's still worth something.

Ordered it and was sent a standard X-Box live though the order says otherwise. Wal-Mart proves again that they can't do anything right fucking good for nothing blue shirts.

[quote name="TwistedShade" post="11558868" timestamp="1393375357"]Stores won't price match the website bear in mind.[/quote]
Price is online only? Goma check tomorrow

I keep warning people about Walmart but hardly anyone listens.
Where did you warn people? I didn't see it to be honest.

Should have remembered the last online problem and the issues with gift cards and misplaced items in store. How do they have an item on the wrong rack for over a month!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you warn people? I didn't see it to be honest.

Should have remembered the last online problem and the issues with gift cards and misplaced items in store. How do they have an item on the wrong rack for over a month!
On other threads I posted my experiences. I don't have time to look at every Walmart deal thread and post my experiences (and the experiences of others) again and again.

Walmart really being annoying with this. My order was lost during shipping, the tracking stopped over a week ago and they told me they can't refund or issue a replacement since it's a digital code and there is no way of knowing if I used it. I say HELLOOOO CHECK THE TRACKING INFO. I didn't get the item. I got angry and then they escalated it to a supervisor.

Got a response from Wal-Mart all they said was they activated it. I'm convinced these fuckers don't speak English or something or they've been hit in the head too many fucking times. Either way their worthless and deserve to be fired.

On other threads I posted my experiences. I don't have time to look at every Walmart deal thread and post my experiences (and the experiences of others) again and again.
Ok thanks seriously need to avoid Wal-Mart, Target, and Best Buy because frankly their all fucking terrible.

Best Buy has pretty great customer service, and my local store is full of friendly people. >_>
I've found it pretty worthless myself as for local ones honestly the local one where I lived before the employees were fucking morons (they just constantly asked if you needed help but when you did couldn't help you) and the one where I am now well it's too small to be worth a damn.

Also being looked at like your trying to rob the place (it's not my perception I just noticed it when someone I knew pointed it out) doesn't raise my opinion of them.

I had no problems with my order, but that's literally the first time I've ever ordered online from Walmart.

...Now that I think about it, outside of a few odd purchases like this one, all my online orders have been through either Best Buy or Amazon.

bread's done
Back